Old 01-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
Re: Slipknot

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipknot
Anyone here like Slipknot? New album this spring.
yes i love slipknot.......they were my favorite band but now murderdolls has taken the top spot.....slipknot comes in second tho
Old 01-02-2004, 10:58 PM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Send a message via AIM to VampRocker
Re: Re: Slipknot

Quote:
Originally posted by teenagezombie
yes i love slipknot.......they were my favorite band but now murderdolls has taken the top spot.....slipknot comes in second tho
Cool. Ever hear of the Frankenstein Drag Queens or The Graveyard Boulevard? They're practically all the same band...
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 01-03-2004, 12:33 AM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Pretty boring mediocre nu-metal band...power chords and angsty lyrics just aren't enough for me.
Couldnt have said it better.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:18 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

I love them, I really do
I got all albums, including mate, feed, kill, repeat and even a bootleg from the dynamo sicness 2000

But I fear that there last album (cause after this one they quit) will suck though
I hope not, but well, we'll just see
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 01-04-2004, 11:03 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Slipknot
Quote:
Originally posted by mudsliptones
I love them, I really do
I got all albums, including mate, feed, kill, repeat and even a bootleg from the dynamo sicness 2000

But I fear that there last album (cause after this one they quit) will suck though
I hope not, but well, we'll just see
The new album wont suck... you watch, oh and yeah I have all the Slipknot albums also... including like the digi pack and the first cd with purity and the second with me inside... and I have some of the singles also.
Old 01-04-2004, 05:18 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
slipknot

yeah i dig them. im not one of these fanatics though, i just think thee pretty rockin.

for all the haters, all i can say is this, regardless of how you feel about their musical talent, if you ever attend a slipknot show you will be fucking blown away. they put on a fucking show, somthing alot of bands lack these days.

oh one other thing- how about you and eight of you homies try and start a band together. and if you can even produce an album let alone a good one then maybe youll have room to talk.
Old 01-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Evil Dead

slipknot

yeah i dig them. im not one of these fanatics though, i just think thee pretty rockin.

for all the haters, all i can say is this, regardless of how you feel about their musical talent, if you ever attend a slipknot show you will be fucking blown away. they put on a fucking show, somthing alot of bands lack these days.

oh one other thing- how about you and eight of you homies try and start a band together. and if you can even produce an album let alone a good one then maybe youll have room to talk.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:41 PM
does anybody read this?

Re: slipknot

Quote:
Originally posted by nightbreed

dude why did you type the same thing twice?

anyway, i like slipknot. i think that they have some cool music. even tho they are kind of a gimmick band. my friend is a huge maggot tho.
Old 01-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Re: slipknot

[QUOTE]Originally posted by crazy clown
[B]dude why did you type the same thing twice?

you know i posted that the other day at like 5 in the morning with no sleep, so your guess is as good as mine. but my bad. id erase it but unfortunatly thats not an option seeing that the admin is the only one who can.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Scares Little Kids

I like Slipknot. At first I wasn't into them at all - when I first saw a picture of them(remind you I had not heard their music yet) - I thought that the masks were kinda cool, but probably used only to attract attention. Once I was finally able to check out their music I totally liked it and I realized that they were talented, and that the masks had been around for quit a while. I also like Stone Sour.....saw them perform....great show. I left right afterwards, which was to bad, cause my b/f got to meet Corry Taylor. There's a bar in Lincoln, NE.......great place, everytime a band comes there you just have to wait outside and the bands (or some of the bands at least), are usually more then willing to come outside by the tour buses to greet you. Thats how I've gotten autographs from most of the artists I've met. Anyway, you all probably don't want to know about all that shit.....I'll shut up now.