Old 10-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Banned

I have trolled myself in the past but there's a difference between just fucking around and then going and deliberately attacking people for no reason. The last time he was here when he got a warning he came at me then as well and again for no reason.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:11 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Is it considered trolling when you tend to annoy or piss people off unintentionally? I seem to do that a lot on other message boards.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:19 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
MovieLover.
This is how it's going to be from now on.
No more warnings.

Take a month off - and next time don't come back acting like a dickhead (again).
Next time it'll double.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
Sculpt, it was the laughing face that set me off. Reminded me of the people that laughed at and belittled me all my life.
I take MovieLover12's response here at face here. I actually never liked the Laughing smiley here, as it does look a little mocking. Sometimes I'll use the Wink to say, 'hey just kidding ya', but then the Wink also has a flirty connotation to it, and I don't want people to think I'm being a weirdo.

But anyway, I'm just saying I think MovieLover maybe taking things the wrong way, perhaps more so than being a troll. But it's in MovieLover's court, I hope he sticks around and understands the vast majority of folks here are not taking shots at him that he needs to lash back at, we just like to friendly kid each other... and also newcomers always have to wait a few weeks before they can free kid, cause people don't know them yet.

Old 10-07-2018, 10:51 AM
Banned

Well I would assume most people would get that the part about being watched was just a joke and then I thought his response about the knives was also a joke. Apparently it was a weird misunderstanding somewhere but the point is he didn't have to be rude and this made the second time he has came at me for no reason at all when it had nothing to do with him.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:19 AM
I am the turtle lord

I am still by movielovers attitude.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
I am still by movielovers attitude.
He has no reason other than that he is a drama addicted shitpot stirrer. The internet, safe zone for someone like him get his Hicks in a way that wouldn't result in him getting his ass handed to him. That's what fuels most trolls I would think. I'm honestly done talking about him because all it's doing is feeding the troll which is what gives him his power.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:45 AM
I am the turtle lord

Yes that very true. I tire of this fart fucking troll too.
Let's talk about our favorite food or something.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:14 PM
Banned

I was craving Taco Bell for over a month so I went the other day and the tacos were so fucking good. They put the sour cream on the very bottom to prevent the grease from the meat softening and tearing open the shells before I had a chance to eat them and they packed on the vegetables and cheese. Fucking delicious...
Old 10-07-2018, 12:30 PM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
I was craving Taco Bell for over a month so I went the other day and the tacos were so fucking good. They put the sour cream on the very bottom to prevent the grease from the meat softening and tearing open the shells before I had a chance to eat them and they packed on the vegetables and cheese. Fucking delicious...
Omg...
*drooling*

Juicy home cooked pot roast with minced garlic, sea salt rubbed into the meat and with malt vinegar.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

I like Chinese food. Nothing like General Tso's Pussycat and Honey Roasted Ostrich.