Old 07-06-2019, 04:46 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Heard some pretty interesting things about this one. But they said its not for everybody.
Yes, it's pretty disturbing and uncomfortable ...and it's all in bright sunshine!

Ari has a way with filming 'grief' its so amazing. This director works everything so good. Camera angles, music, he builds up so much dread, I almost flinch wondering whats coming in the next scene then its totally not what I was expecting, then it is but 10 times more in your face.....ahhhhh, I loveth this director.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:09 PM
病気の

Neighbor, 2019. 6/10

Mommy, 2014. 8/10

Director: Xavier Dolan

Old 07-06-2019, 08:13 PM
No, fuck YOU

“Lords of Chaos” 8/10

Promising director.
Old 07-09-2019, 11:53 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile View Post
Cthulhu 2007
This movie is gay. It has a gay love story. If you can ignore that, the actual story is good. I'm a straight man so obviously I don't watch gay love stories. There is no way possible that that was in the Lovecraft original story. If they remade this without that it would be a really good movie. I wonder if gay guys are as turned off by normal love stories in movies as I am by that. You know from early on that the main character is gay and I don't really have a problem with that but then it goes further into a love scene, that I just don't want to watch.

Nothing against them but just not something I'm going to watch. I really should start watching reviews before I watch a movie. I love HP Lovecraft stories and want to see good adaptations so I watched this and got hit with that. I really didn't see that coming.
I haven't heard of this one but I'll check it out since Cthulhu stuff is pretty good. But I'm not running to see it as if it's an odd gay love story then that's not really for me. I remember a guy in government once saying that he had no interest in a gay cowboy movie about that one movie that was popular some years ago.

Still who knows where society is headed as I remember posting about a horror remake that I liked but the movie has an implied gay scene with a guy and a girl. And fairly recently I saw a news story about a TV show by the Matrix brothers, now called siblings but the interview was with a person I thought was a girl but it turns out they transitioned from being a guy. So who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Heard some pretty interesting things about this one. But they said its not for everybody.
I saw someone say they were looking forward to this horror movie somewhere and put it on my list. I see the movie is getting a few stories on movie news sites that I check. I haven't seen the trailer but I'm looking forward to seeing if it is good or not.
Old 07-10-2019, 12:30 AM
That fucking Guy...

Spider-Man: Far from Home
Not bad. I think I preferred the first one.
Great *almost* classic looking spider-suit towards the end.
Decent storyline.
Ok "villain".
Bit of a continuation of the MCU as well.
hm...6/10?
Old 07-10-2019, 05:03 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I haven't heard of this one but I'll check it out since Cthulhu stuff is pretty good. But I'm not running to see it as if it's an odd gay love story then that's not really for me. I remember a guy in government once saying that he had no interest in a gay cowboy movie about that one movie that was popular some years ago.

Still who knows where society is headed as I remember posting about a horror remake that I liked but the movie has an implied gay scene with a guy and a girl. And fairly recently I saw a news story about a TV show by the Matrix brothers, now called siblings but the interview was with a person I thought was a girl but it turns out they transitioned from being a guy. So who knows.

I saw someone say they were looking forward to this horror movie somewhere and put it on my list. I see the movie is getting a few stories on movie news sites that I check. I haven't seen the trailer but I'm looking forward to seeing if it is good or not.
Find the trailer on youtube. It's pretty cool.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:42 PM
病気の

Hellboy, 2019. 5/10

Director: Neil Marshall

John Wick 3, 2019. 8/10

Director: Chad Stahelski

Old 07-12-2019, 04:34 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Halloween : The Curse of Michael Myers

Sanitarium, 2013

Watched The Curse Of Michael Myers last nite..underatted Halloween sequel movie but i thinks its in the top 3
Old 07-12-2019, 06:00 AM
Evil Dead

Old 07-12-2019, 11:15 AM
Evil Dead

The Conjuring

Tags
movie