Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Scares Little Kids

Psychedelic/spiritual music

I love ambient, trance, industrial, and some atmospheric pieces of art from last century like Depeche mode or Tanita Tikarm(only one song for her). I'm searching for more, to show about what i'm saying I must show the most represantive creations made.
Ambient:
Enigma - Sadeness, melodic is the one of the greates made of ambient. Funny is that most people don't know background of this song and it's very dark I would say. The top comments always say that it makes them want to have love, but it's true, the text of it is about Markiz De Sade (creator of Salo - 120 days of sodom, "sadism" was too created from his name Sade --> Sadism - who've read this book will know what I mean)

Era - Ameno too classic of ambient

I know, that on this forum it's hard to find any spiritual titles, but maybe I will find.
So go to the dark side:
Dark ambient/Industrial/trance etc.:

Of course I know creepy soundtrack from Silent hill
Old 05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
From The Beyond

I'm not sure if it's want you want but I'm a fan of alternative electronica some of it is ambient and abstract, some folktronica, not all dark but some songs are dark, spiritual and atmospheric so maybe you will like these:-
Bel Canto
Biosphere
Spirit Of Science
Wendy Rule
Bitter Harvest
Loreena Mckennitt
The Mediaeval Baebes
Clannad
Boards Of Canbada
Ulrich Schnauss
The Well