Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Evil Dead

THE ENDLESS (2018). Had a hard time staying awake at first, but things pick up, although it's quite vague as to what's happening. Still pretty good on what must have been a small budget. My wife truly enjoyed it and said it reminded her of a episode of SUPERNATURAL with an H.P. Lovecraft side dish. ***
Old 04-03-2020, 03:04 AM
ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

The Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson

What can I say... besides me almost falling asleep and being drawn to my phone while watching, it might have been one of the worst I've seen in a long time. The "horror" or "scary" elements were truly made for 6-year-olds and he wasted some good actors with this real life tragedy. Why do people have such a hard time making decent true crime movies? If you compare this to something like Zodiac or Extremly Wicked.... well, you can't even compare. Utter trash.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:55 AM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up Zombie Epidemic: An In Depth Look At The Walking Dead

This is a feature length documentary on zombies and zombie films, which features scenes from different zombie films from different time periods, along with footage of zombie encounters and interviews with those who either deal with those situations or those who have encountered attacks from zombies before. This includes scenes from the original "Night Of The Living Dead," "White Zombie," "The Brain That Wouldn't Die," "Oasis Of The Zombies," and a funny scene from "King OF The Zombies." It also includes the trailer for an underground indie zombie film and a couple of brief interviews with the guy who made it. There is another clip from another classic zombie film where the zombies come running through the movie screen to come after the movie going crowd, but I am not sure which film that scene is from yet. There are also clips of zombie swat teams catching and killing zombies, interviews with scientists about their research on the zombie virus, a zany scene with a zany preacher ranting about it"raining zombies," and an even zanier interview with a film maker making a zombie film called "Don Of The Dead," while yelling at and firing people on set during the interview. It also shows a clip of "Don Of The Dead"(fake movie inside of the movie) that looks overall killer and intense. There is also an interview with a survivalist explaining how he survived different zombie outbreaks before he and the crew have to turn around and run back to their getaway van as three zombies suddenly come out from the woods. Overall, this is worth a look for fans of the zombie genre, especially for the classic and B-horror zombie films.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:03 PM
This is a test

THE BAY 2012

A small town's 4th of July festivities are interrupted by a parasitic invasion in the water.

It was ok.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by classic_horror_fan View Post
This is a feature length documentary on zombies and zombie films, which features scenes from different zombie films from different time periods, along with footage of zombie encounters and interviews with those who either deal with those situations or those who have encountered attacks from zombies before. This includes scenes from the original "Night Of The Living Dead," "White Zombie," "The Brain That Wouldn't Die," "Oasis Of The Zombies," and a funny scene from "King OF The Zombies." It also includes the trailer for an underground indie zombie film and a couple of brief interviews with the guy who made it. There is another clip from another classic zombie film where the zombies come running through the movie screen to come after the movie going crowd, but I am not sure which film that scene is from yet. There are also clips of zombie swat teams catching and killing zombies, interviews with scientists about their research on the zombie virus, a zany scene with a zany preacher ranting about it"raining zombies," and an even zanier interview with a film maker making a zombie film called "Don Of The Dead," while yelling at and firing people on set during the interview. It also shows a clip of "Don Of The Dead"(fake movie inside of the movie) that looks overall killer and intense. There is also an interview with a survivalist explaining how he survived different zombie outbreaks before he and the crew have to turn around and run back to their getaway van as three zombies suddenly come out from the woods. Overall, this is worth a look for fans of the zombie genre, especially for the classic and B-horror zombie films.
Sounds pretty good may have to check it out.
And in the same vein.......

DOC OF THE DEAD (2014). OK doc about Zombies from fringe to mainstream, with lots of clips and interviews with people You would expect like George Romero, Stuart Gordon, Robert Kirkman, Tom Savini, Judith O'Dea and Greg Nicotero to name a few. Enjoyed this, but didn't seem focused and lots of bouncing around. Also, I really could have gone through life not being shown a clip from a XXX version of THE WALKING DEAD. **1/2
Old 04-06-2020, 09:22 AM
Living Dead

[IM

Last edited by Amaltheaunicorn; 04-06-2020 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Evil Dead

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
Sounds pretty good may have to check it out.
And in the same vein.......

DOC OF THE DEAD (2014). OK doc about Zombies from fringe to mainstream, with lots of clips and interviews with people You would expect like George Romero, Stuart Gordon, Robert Kirkman, Tom Savini, Judith O'Dea and Greg Nicotero to name a few. Enjoyed this, but didn't seem focused and lots of bouncing around. Also, I really could have gone through life not being shown a clip from a XXX version of THE WALKING DEAD. **1/2
Yes, I think you'll like "Zombie Epidemic," and I will definitely look up "Doc Of The Dead." That definitely sounds like another great documentary. I, too, like zombie films from fringe to mainstream or from no budget to major motion picture. Thanks for mentioning it.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:50 PM
This is a test

MULBERRY ST 2006

Tenants of a run down building are under attack from mutant rat-like zombies.

It sounds sleazy but was actually pretty good.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:26 PM
Living Dead

[IMG]http

Last edited by Amaltheaunicorn; 04-07-2020 at 06:08 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Living Dead

The Platform (2019), directed by Galder Gaztelu-Urrutia.

Tags
movie