Old 08-07-2016, 06:49 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post
You guys are making this hard to take seriously, thanks a lot.

But yes, I do believe. It's hard to not believe something you've seen with your own eyes. Not to mention all the evidence provided by others.

When I was in High School (before Ghost Hunters made ghost hunting ''cool'' and everyone and their cat was doing it) my friends and I spent the evening in the cemetery after school let out for summer vacation one year. We took pictures of the stones, made light conversation with any entities lurking about, and we had captured photos of orbs here and there. Then my closest friend had an idea, after snapping a photo of a good lot of the graves, she asked them all to gather for a group photo and took another shot of the same area. The next photo she took was FULL of orbs, I had never seen anything like it. I have had no doubt in my mind from that night on.

There was also a friend who caught a ghost in the window of a house in Gettysburg in one of his photos, but that place has plenty of its own stories.
Can you scan and upload a few of the grave picks.

Funny, just last night in StL my buddy and I were just talking about the orbs in the pics we took during a nighttime graveyard visit long ago.

Old 08-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Evil Dead

"Orbs"
Old 08-07-2016, 08:32 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post

Funny, just last night in StL my buddy and I were just talking about the orbs in the pics we took during a nighttime graveyard visit long ago.
If I can find them. I believe my friend who took the photos made an article about it for the school paper and my copy is around here somewhere.

I need another night time graveyard visit. My brother and I have been talking about doing one sometime before school starts. My mother even showed interest in joining us, didn't expect that, I keep forgetting she's into some paranormal stuff.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 08-08-2016, 03:29 AM
This is a test

Quote:
If I can find them. I believe my friend who took the photos made an article about it for the school paper and my copy is around here somewhere.

I need another night time graveyard visit. My brother and I have been talking about doing one sometime before school starts. My mother even showed interest in joining us, didn't expect that, I keep forgetting she's into some paranormal stuff.
Don't take a ouija board!
Old 08-08-2016, 12:59 PM
No Tears Please...

Quote:

HOLD ON!!!!! STL? Im from the Lou, I don't live there any more but I am from there.

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Trapped (Short Story) ---- https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror/624905

The End : A Short Glimpse (Flash Fiction) --- https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror/624912

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Recently Restarted
Old 08-08-2016, 07:43 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
"Orbs"
Smartguy... How'd you like it if you were spherical, and people were making fun of you!

Quote:

Ya! We'll go to the graveyard for our first date, take a few respectful shots... It'll be very romantic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
HOLD ON!!!!! STL? Im from the Lou, I don't live there any more but I am from there.
I'm not from StL either. I currently live in driving distance.

Me and some friends went to the StL Blues museum, videotaped an interview with young Matt "The Rattlesnake" Lesch. And saw some live music at an outside bar. The people are much friendlier there than Chicago.

Old 08-08-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Don't take a ouija board!
Oh heavens no! I never touch the stuff!

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Ya! We'll go to the graveyard for our first date, take a few respectful shots... It'll be very romantic!
Maybe have a picnic on the corner of Tim Anderson 1937-1999 and Jane Dunkin 1899-1987. We'll have meat pie for our meal and of course pie for dessert.

Old 08-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Evil Dead

Orbs are easily explained.They are simply dust in the air captured by the lens of the camera.The human eye does not detect these usually but the camera does.Simples.
Old 08-09-2016, 05:32 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropophagus View Post
Orbs are easily explained.They are simply dust in the air captured by the lens of the camera.The human eye does not detect these usually but the camera does.Simples.
True, the camera flash at night is going to hit some dust, bugs and whatnot, and they are going to be out-of-focus orbs of any size corresponding to their distance to the shutter.

Ghostly images and disassociated (EVP) Electronic Voice Phenomenon sounds are interesting for a few seconds... One has to go way beyond that in regards to empirical experimentation and direct physical evidence, or I consider it a waste of time. There is real parapsychological research going on.

By that I mean some good folk are stoked and entertained by repetitive, inherently and infinity indeterminately dead-end material. I'm sure there's a range of reasons why people get on that hampster-wheel: thrills, and safe-zones to believe what they want... Some collect stamps, it's just not my bag. I getting anyone's goat?

Quote:
Maybe have a picnic on the corner of Tim Anderson 1937-1999 and Jane Dunkin 1899-1987. We'll have meat pie for our meal and of course pie for dessert.
That sounds good to me! A turkey and ham pie with pineapple-peach-pecan pie for dessert!

Last edited by Sculpt; 08-09-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Tags
ghost