Old 10-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Another 'Cannibal Sex Fetish' Victim

Germany Rattled By New Gay Cannibal

Berlin- German police are investigating the second reported instance of gay cannibalism in two years.

Berlin police say that a 33-year-old piano teacher was found dead in an apartment in the city's Neukoelln district.

Investigators say that the man had been stabbed to death with a screwdriver, and was then sawed into pieces and his internal organs including the heart and liver had been put into a refrigerator.

A 41-year-old unemployed painter has surrendered to police and confessed to the killing according to Bild newspaper. It quotes the suspect as having told police that "I wanted to eat parts of the corpse."

Other media reports said he killed the teacher after engaging in sadomasochistic sex.

The man allegedly said he met his victim via a gay internet chat site.

Investigators say they want to determine if this is a copycat of last year's sensational case, or if there is a cult of gay cannibals in the country.

It is not know if the victim willingly went to his death in this case, as did Bernd-Juergen Brandes who was butchered by Armin Meiwes.

Meiwes escaped a murder conviction earlier this year. A German court sentenced him to eight and a half years in prison on the lesser charge of manslaughter because Brandes had agreed to be killed.

Meiwes and Brandes met through an internet bulletin board or BBS for gay men interested in a cannibalism fetish.

"If you are between 18 and 25 years old you are my boy. Come to me and I eat your horny flesh" his ad said.

The case came to light when Meiwes posted more ads after Meiwes death for additional victims, and readers of the postings contacted police.

When police searched Meiwes' home they discovered neatly wrapped body parts in plastic bags which were labeled "according to cuts". Bones and other "non edibles" were found buried in the garden. Meiwes told police he already had consumed about 40 pounds of Brandes's body.

At the time of his arrest Meiwes told police there were hundreds of people practicing "cannibal sex" throughout the world.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 10-11-2004, 06:34 AM
Evil Dead

Why are gay Germans so odd? :D
Old 10-11-2004, 06:46 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by NirvanaNole
Why are gay Germans so odd? :D
LOL apparently one of Armen Meiwes intended victims went to meet him and pulled out at the last moment, went off the idea so they went to the cinema instead to see "Oceans Eleven" LMFAO!
Old 10-11-2004, 09:27 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG MEAT EATER
LOL apparently one of Armen Meiwes intended victims went to meet him and pulled out at the last moment, went off the idea so they went to the cinema instead to see "Oceans Eleven" LMFAO!
I hadn't heard that story. Hearing the dead idiot ate his penis with the guy before being killed was fucked up enough and I had to stop reading about him lol.

They shouldn't send him to jail, though. I say let him kill anyone insane enough to volunteer before they can possibly reproduce their fucked up genes. :D
Old 10-13-2004, 09:25 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
I hadn't heard that story. Hearing the dead idiot ate his penis with the guy before being killed was fucked up enough and I had to stop reading about him lol.

They shouldn't send him to jail, though. I say let him kill anyone insane enough to volunteer before they can possibly reproduce their fucked up genes. :D
hear hear! LOL I mean what's the problem ? He asked the guy said yes, two concenting adult's I say...whatever turns you on. If I remember correctly Armen was watching "Star Wars" or something while the guy blead to death in the bath tub...Oh yeah! the night they took Armen into prison the guards asked him what he wanted for dinner and he replied "sausages" LMFAO:D

Last edited by BIG MEAT EATER; 10-13-2004 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-14-2004, 12:37 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG MEAT EATER
hear hear! LOL I mean what's the problem ? He asked the guy said yes, two concenting adult's I say...whatever turns you on. If I remember correctly Armen was watching "Star Wars" or something while the guy blead to death in the bath tub...Oh yeah! the night they took Armen into prison the guards asked him what he wanted for dinner and he replied "sausages" LMFAO:D
Sausages lol

Perhaps I'm odd. My fantasies involve nailing chicks like Jessica Alba and leaving it at that, not having them kill me and eat me. :p
Old 10-14-2004, 01:22 AM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
Quote:
Sausages lol

Perhaps I'm odd. My fantasies involve nailing chicks like Jessica Alba and leaving it at that, not having them kill me and eat me. :p
HAHAHAHA

well put

fuk all this shit........damn those crazy germans!!

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)
Old 10-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to Dark_Deacon
next theyll be eating schnauzer