Old 10-27-2004, 01:19 AM
Scares Little Kids

Sad News

I have some sad news to report. Rumors are circulating that a sequel is in the works for "House of the Dead". I know what you're thinking....you're thinking....but how? How can they do this? How can they subject us to this once again? So now I am asking for a moment of silence........................................... .................................................. .[beingsarcastic].................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......OKAY........THAT"S ENOUGH!!!!! I don't mind a sequel to "Dawn of the Dead" (which by the way is in talks as well)...but for heaven sakes....Do us a favor and kill the "house of the dead"....Actaully, you can't kill something that isn't even alive. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

~The Vampyre~
Old 10-27-2004, 08:42 AM
Now she has us.

I will be looking forward to an excellent sequal to the superb original.

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 10-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Scares Little Kids

OOOOOkayyyyy.....Me too.....;) ;)
Old 10-27-2004, 07:08 PM
Evil Dead

Thumbs down god damn it!

fuck! i hate house of the dead. i mean T# was an acceptable movie after getting really drunk and smoking weed through the whole movie, so that you barely watch, i sat through that crap! but house of the dead! god damn i tried to smoke through that whole movie and couldn't deal with all that crap! stupid waste of time and film. all the actors and film staff should be fed to hungry third world people! that's right soylent crap! because everyone involved in house of the dead is crap fuck them! i hate that god damn waste of zombie talent! zombies should be stumbling about eating naked punk rock girls or paramedics or something, trying to break into the lonely farmhouse. not running around eating loser bad actors who couldn't get on melrose place if it were the only show on tv so they have to get on peice of crap movies like that! none of you really liked that i hope?! they make a sequel to that but they won't let me make my movie i mean sooooo what it's a zombie movie with girls in bath tubs full of pigs blood (thats real!) and so what there is gore and nudity and cannabalism! there has to be all that for a zombie flick to be good! i mean fulci told me so damnit! blah blah! yum air!

"let them hate, provided they fear" -seneca
Old 10-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Scares Little Kids

Re: god damn it!

Quote:
Originally posted by I,ZOMBIE
fuck! i hate house of the dead. i mean T# was an acceptable movie after getting really drunk and smoking weed through the whole movie, so that you barely watch, i sat through that crap! but house of the dead! god damn i tried to smoke through that whole movie and couldn't deal with all that crap! stupid waste of time and film. all the actors and film staff should be fed to hungry third world people! that's right soylent crap! because everyone involved in house of the dead is crap fuck them! i hate that god damn waste of zombie talent! zombies should be stumbling about eating naked punk rock girls or paramedics or something, trying to break into the lonely farmhouse. not running around eating loser bad actors who couldn't get on melrose place if it were the only show on tv so they have to get on peice of crap movies like that! none of you really liked that i hope?! they make a sequel to that but they won't let me make my movie i mean sooooo what it's a zombie movie with girls in bath tubs full of pigs blood (thats real!) and so what there is gore and nudity and cannabalism! there has to be all that for a zombie flick to be good! i mean fulci told me so damnit! blah blah! yum air!
My sentiments exactly....I couldn't agree more. I hope to see your movies soon....good luck with it. By the way, I like your avatar...Nosferatu is awesome...I have a tatoo of him on my right calf.

~The Vampyre~
Old 10-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Evil Dead

down with house of the dead!

even if it is just you and i revolting against the h.o.t.d sequel we might be able to stop it (let's hope). i bet some jerk off movie producer will read these posts (like in jay and silent bob strike back) and show up and try to kick our asses!

NICE! i have a vlad tattoo on my right calf, it's the only woodcarving done while he was alive bby the dutch artist he invited to do work for him. i also have undead inside my lip. i love nosferatu, i'm glad it survived as well as it has (it almost didn't). ttoo bad we couldn't recall house of the dead famnit, the makes my cold black heart fume and boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would like to see your taat, i'll post a link or something to mine. later, must catch sleep, have to work soon!

Old 10-28-2004, 06:06 AM
TheGrudgeSucks

You know what? I'm GLAD they're making a sequel. Now, maybe they'll actually lose money on a movie for once. I don't know about you, but the only thing that angers me more than horribly bad horror movie is when the hollywood studio fatcats make their crazy profits from it no matter how bad it is. If everyone hated house of the dead, maybe this time around we all won't be so quick to rush into theatres for its sequel.

"The Grudge" man....that friggin movie made $40m it's first weekend. It only cost $10m to make. Easily one of the worst films of the year.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Evil Dead

grudge

very good point! i hope the grudge fails miserably! but it won't like house's seuel will.