Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Evil Dead

^ I really have no idea, but do please post here if you find it... it sounds right up my street :)
Old 10-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Little Boo

Can anyone remember this 70s / 80s horror film

Hi first post so sorry this is a bit vague.

I can recall watching what I thought at the time as being a good horror film about a young boy who became possessed. I think the boy was about 8-10 and had blonde hair (curly?).

I cant remember a great deal much more about the film, other then at one point the boy was playing outside with some stones with symbols / runes on them...

I was only about 8-10 myself when I watched the film and it was really scary so would like to revisit - just don't know the film...

Please can anyone help?
Old 10-16-2013, 03:03 AM
Can you fly Bobby?

Need help.

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and hoping that somebody out there can help me out. This is going to sound a little vague but it is all I can remember.

I am looking for a horror tv series that I believe aired in the 80's. All I can remember is the title sequence or when it came back from commercial there was a tall structure (A rock or a building), and I think there were the letters of the show title either carved in the rock or on the building.

The only other thing I can remember is one episode where there were a couple kids playing in a real creepy dollhouse or maybe it was a full size house, it is hard to remember, and there was something to do with worms I do believe. They were either eating the worms or the worms were coming out of the kids. I remember the color in the scene seemed to have a bluish hue or tint to it. Like it was nighttime and the lighting was just bluish I believe.

I apologize for the lack on information to go on but this is all I can really remember which is why this show has been so hard for me to find. I definitely remember the tall stone or building in the title sequence and/or coming back from commercial.

If anybody has any ideas I more than appreciate it.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:38 AM
Evil Dead

This one has the requisite building and is from 1980... it was ITV too so would have had commercials.

Hammer House of Horror

I don't remember the bit you describe but on the plus side there were only 13 episodes so wouldn't take long to find if it's there...
Old 10-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Can you fly Bobby?

I appreciate your help but unfortunately that is not the one.

I am trying to remember a little more details. It seems like the rock/building, was tall but I think it sat to the right of a road that went up to a house (maybe) in the background. The lettering on the stone stuck out. It may have been a big tombstone but I just don't know. The lettering seemed to stand out like the cover of the life of brian or the meaning of life. I wish I could remember more. I need to go into some hypnotherapy to find some lost memories, haha. This is killing me. The stone looked like this one except it was on the other side facing left instead of right like this picture.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinWhite View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to find the name of an old horror film I saw when I was younger. It's about an older couple who live in a big eery house (maybe on a hill or cliff) and they take in young travelling girls. One girl discovers that the couple actually kill, cut up and eat the people they take in. They put their victim's body parts in food and feed it to the newcomers (I remember a scene cooking soup on the stove with maybe a foot in it). One girl tries to get away and is flagging down a car but it turns out to be the couple and they bring her back to the house.

This movie is quite old, probably 70's or earlier. Can anyone help me?!
That reminds me a lot of the Tales from the Dark Side episode, Anniversary Dinner. If that is "not" it, and it involved werewolves, then my second guess would be Terror at Red Wolf Inn. Hopefully one of these is what you are searching for.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:56 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by horrorman View Post
That reminds me a lot of the Tales from the Dark Side episode, Anniversary Dinner. If that is "not" it, and it involved werewolves, then my second guess would be Terror at Red Wolf Inn. Hopefully one of these is what you are searching for.
Aka The Folks at Red Wolf Inn ... pretty sure you're right there anyway, I just watched it on Youtube.
Old 10-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Little Boo

Name of a film where someone feels like theres someone living in their house

Hey all,

I'm new to forums, but I wanted to know the name of a film. It was some sort of indie/foreign film that showed on HBO, Starz, Cinemax, or encore in somewhere from 2003-2007. It was about somebody who was selling their huge house and he starts feeling like someone is living inside the house, or something of the sort. If you could help me out, that'd be extra awesome treat for halloween.

Thanks!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Little Boo

Can you solve my double mystery?

Hello all!

I've had 2 films on my mind for several decades. Both seen in the late 1960s and I've been hoping to find them again.

1) A black and white vampire movie. The scene I remember most was that of a group of people, perhaps a family, barricaded in their Multi-story house. It is dark out and from the upstairs window they are looking out into the yard and nervously watching as several vampires are milling around the yard below. What stuck with me was that these vampires had what looked like wooden at stakes protruding from their chests as they roamed about the trees in the yard. They held he stake with one hand as they walked. I think they were all female.

2) A black and white film where in some sinister guy had what seemed to be something similar to a ventriloquist dummy which he carried in a coffin-like case. I remember a scene where he left this case at the door of an enemy. I forget how, but the case ended up inside the apartment, and at night the puppet got out and slowly approached a sleeping person while holding a long hat pin, which it ultimately sticks into the back of the victim's neck.

These two films have eluded me for a lifetime and have me beginning to wonder if I've dreamt them both.

Any thoughts? I'm guessing both were made in the early 50s.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:08 PM
Little Boo

Hi all, what's this movie?
I saw it in the late 1970s. A pregnant woman gives birth in an ambulance. The newborn is alien and kills the mother and the ambulance attendants. At the end a man sees pregnant women everywhere and wonders if they too are carrying alien fetuses.

Thanks!

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods