Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Evil Dead

I have no clue, although from what I can see, it looks familiar. Lemme see what I can do to find out, because now it's bothering me. haha
Old 11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Evil Dead

*panting rapidly* :mad:I have no clue. And now I'm bald from pulling my hair out. I give up! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:24 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
After years trying to find this forum again. I have been trying to find this post, because I think I found out what this clip is finally from: "the Island of Terror". The picture is not viewable anymore, but the description is this:

It is a green monster. It looks like it has tentacles but it definitely has a beak-like nose. It kind of looks like the monster from "It! The Terror from Beyond Space", but the head is squarer. The clip looks like the monster is dead on a ground someplace, and its body parts are messed up around the ground. I think.

Like I said, the clip was from a Universal Studios horror movie, and the clip is in color. No, it is not from any of the movies anyone posted here. But, I think it is from "the Island of Terror", however; I never saw that movie.

Sorry, that the clip is not viewable anymore, but does anyone know of any movie like this? Any help is appreciated (again). Sorry for the very late post.

Horrorman
Old 06-23-2007, 09:34 PM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

Let me get this straight, you revived a 2 year old thread to describe a photo in hopes that one of us can telepathically receive the image and help you figure out something that you "think" you already know.

Oh, and you spent years trying to find the forum again...

I'm speechless.

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 06-24-2007, 06:19 AM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick Usher View Post
Let me get this straight, you revived a 2 year old thread to describe a photo in hopes that one of us can telepathically receive the image and help you figure out something that you "think" you already know.

Oh, and you spent years trying to find the forum again...

I'm speechless.
It's an OCD thing:D
Old 06-24-2007, 06:18 PM
Evil Dead

Containers Spoilers

All right, here is the scoop; I am still trying to figure out the rest of the movies from the montage of the Universal Horror Makeup Show at the Universal Studios theme park in Orlando. I am a big fan of the Universal Studios, and I am big fan of horror movies.

As I have been trying to figure out what movie this photo was from, I scrambled onto my thread that I posted on this horror forum. I did not even know it was still up, but because I might have come upon an answer: “the Island of Terror”, I just needed to reply to the latest post.

I know, it has been years since this post, but it is worth it to mention something again. As I already said, I can not post the photo again, as it is gone now, but if anyone wants to see it again. Go here:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D1%26hl%3Den

The only movies I am looking for have their clips used in the montage of the beginning of the show. I recognize the other movies played throughout the show. I know this is a pathetic excuse to watch the show, if you have a weak stomach for gore, or just do not like horror movies, however; if you have never been to the Universal Studios theme park, because for whatever reason, then here is a chance to see the show. It is not the same as seeing it person, and it will probably spoil the show for you if you have never seen it before, but please refer to the title of this reply ("Containers Spoilers"). I am not trying to ask you to see the montage just to help me, see the whole queue video – it is a great show!

So, if you still wish to help me. The clips I am trying to identify are these: (these are fast, so maybe they can be paused or something) (* these are all in color *)

The first clip shown of a blue-like zombie

The clip following that of a brown corpse with white long hair

The clip following that of Death with a horrifying monster-like face

The clip shown after one of the first few clips, of which is from “the Frighteners” – a clip that I earlier was trying to identify on this very forum (this is the one this whole post is about!)

The clip shown before a female vampire from “Tales from the Crypt: the Bordello of Blood” rips a guy’s head off; this one has a woman seen laying down (presumably on a bed) being choked by a monster

One of the clips near the end of a dead head on a ground; the head is dark brown, and it looks like it a priest’s head

The clip shown right before we see the Hunchback of Notre Dame from the tower, and right after we see the woman from the “Army of Darkness” (shown at the beginning of the movie, in a reminisced scene from the first “Evil Dead” – this is the one where the evil voice zooms up to the cabin, and we see a woman in the cabin screaming) (this clip has a man in a dark background, and the camera zooms up to him, as we see him scream or something, he has brown hair – it looks like a church movie to me)

So, all of the movies I recognize are:

“Hunchback of Notre Dame, the” (1923)
“Dracula” (1931)
”Frankenstein” (1931)
“Mummy, the” (1932)
”Bride of Frankenstein” (1935)
“Wolf Man, the” (1941)
“Phantom of the Opera” (1943)
”Creature from the Black Lagoon” (1954)
“Psycho” (1960)
“Jaws” (1975)
“American Werewolf in London, an” (1981)
“Thing, The” (1982)
“Monty Python: The Meaning of Life” (1983)
“Army of Darkness” (1993)
“Jurassic Park” (1993)
”Frighteners, the” (1996)
“Tales from the Crypt: The Bordello of Blood” (1996)
”Bride of Chucky” (1998)
“Mummy, the” (1999)
“Shadow of the Vampire” (2000)
”Van Helsing” (2004)

Any help is truly appreciated, and I really apologize for the inconvenience. I already tried to post this on the IOA central forum (a forum mostly about the Universal Studios and etc. theme parks), but this is as much as I could get.

Please help. Thank you.

Horrorman
Old 06-29-2007, 01:56 PM
Evil Dead

For anyone who still remembers the image. It does not happen to be Peter Benchley's "the Beast' (1996), does it? I saw that movie, and I saw nothing of the photo was I looking for, but on the other hand, when I searched for Peter Benchley's film on the IMDB, it did mention that there was a longer of the version, so it could have been cut out. I am not sure, I also have a strong suspicion that it could be "Island of Terror", but some part of me doubts it. Once again, I am really sorry for the hassle, I know it is very inconvenient for everyone, but any help will be truly appreciated. Thanks.

Horrorman