Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 07-06-2020, 03:13 AM
Little Boo

I'm trying to find this old Horror Film

Hey guys.. when I was a kid during the late 70s.. early 80s, I watched a movie that scared the bejesus out of me.
I can only remember the ending.
A women in an apartment is hiding in a cupboard from a bald dude that's trying to kill her. I'm not sure how but she stabs him in the spine with a fork or something through the cupboard door.
I've been searching for this for a very long time, so would appreciate any help.
Cheers,
Lee
Old 07-11-2020, 09:38 PM
Little Boo

Help identifying a movie

Hey everyone! I could use a hand identifying a movie. My girlfriend watched a movie about 25 years ago and we’re trying to figure out what it is. She remembers that after the final “scary” scene when a woman(mother) went outside and got attacked and the final shot of the movie is of white Calla Lillies on a dining room table. I know that it’s not much to go on but any ideas would be really appreciated!!
Old 07-12-2020, 05:52 PM
Horror Fan

Friday the 13th Part II.

Old 07-14-2020, 04:21 AM
Little Boo

Thanks for trying! I checked it out. But I don’t think that it’s the right one. It didn’t have white lillies on the table in the end scene!
Old 07-16-2020, 10:48 AM
Little Boo

Exclamation What movie or tv show is this from?!

Hi all!

I just had a memory of a movie I saw on SYFY a long time ago. There was a scene where a woman/girl was being chased by a skull with a spine tail as it was slithering on the floor. I can't remember what her surrounding were when this happened but I definitely remember a skull with a spine tail chasing a female. Anyone have any ideas what movie or tv show this came from?
Old 07-18-2020, 08:26 PM
Little Boo

Angry Searching a movie name

Hi,

I'm searching for a movies name for months now and i need help, its really annoying me actually.
Ok so the movie is about a haunted house attraction who just pop at the end of a little town for the halloween night, � big black house.
During the movie we are following a group of teen who go in this house and obviously its turn bad.
Early, every teens are separated to follows their owns road to escape the house.
I dont have much more memories of this movie, but the ��Time�� in the house isnt normal, like one people leave before one other at the end, but when the second escape the first one isnt out yet, i dont know if im understable but im trying.
The visual doesnt look old so i think its a pretty recent movie.
Oh and in the first room of the house we have one masked guy in the corner who is starting to touch and push our group of teen without saying a word . ( not a really good info but it can help )
After that they get separated and i dont really remember the middle of the movie.
So, thats it, if anyone could help me he will be my hero, seriously.
Im searching this movie title for too long now. Please heeelp.

Its not haunt, Hellfest, Darkride, hellhouse llc, the house october built, haunted maze or house of fears.

Sorry if this was kinda broken english, this isnt my native langage, please dont care of it, and if you can help me, big thanks!

Last edited by Psycowpath; 07-22-2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-19-2020, 01:02 AM
Little Boo

What movie or tv show is this from?!

Hi everyone! I've been trying to figure out what movie or show I saw this in.

A girl is being chased by a skull with a spine tail slithering on the floor. Or something close to that.

It not the Freddy Krueger worm monster, I already double checked to make sure I wasn't thinking about that. I appreciate any help!
Old 07-20-2020, 11:32 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycowpath View Post
Hi,

I'm searching for a movies name for months now and i need help, its really annoying me actually.
Ok so the movie is about a haunted house attraction who just pop at the end of a little town for the halloween night, � big black house.
During the movie we are following a group of teen who go in this house and obviously its turn bad.
Early, every teens are separated to follows their owns road to escape the house.
I dont have much more memories of this movie, but the ��Time�� in the house isnt normal, like one people leave before one other at the end, but when the second escape the first one isnt out yet, i dont know if im understable but im trying.
The visual doesnt look old so i think its a pretty recent movie.
Oh and in the first room of the house we have one masked guy in the corner who is starting to touch and push our group of teen without saying a word . ( not a really good info but it can help )
After that they get separated and i dont really remember the middle of the movie.
So, thats it, if anyone could help me he will be my hero, seriously.
Im searching this movie title for too long now. Please heeelp.

Its not ��haunt��, ��Hellfest��, ��Darkride��, ��hellhouse llc��, ��the house october built�� or ��house of fears��.

Sorry if this was kinda broken english, this isnt my native langage, please dont care of it, and if you can help me, big thanks!

Have you tried "Haunted Maze" 2017.
Old 07-20-2020, 02:41 PM
No, fuck YOU

Might be "Haunt", from last year actually.
Old 07-22-2020, 12:53 PM
Little Boo

Thanks for the two answers but its not haunt or haunted maze, im keep searching.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods