Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Series 7 was a cool dig at reality shows too... well worth a watch.

I enjoyed the original Wrong Turn but keep forgetting to check out the sequel.
This actually reminded me that I still have to watch Wrong Turn 3

I plan to do that sometime this week :)
Old 05-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Thanx:) Duh:confused: I should have known this
Old 05-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Little Boo

Exclamation Need HELP identifying 2 80s Horror Films!!!

Hi fellow horror fans,

I am brand new to this forum and am a huge horror fan. I have watched many great classic films from the 80s (From Beyond, Fright Night, Creepshow, Return of the Living Dead, House, etc.) but something has been bugging me. For the longest time, I have been trying to find out what movie I watched back in the 80s when I was a child. It gave me the creeps because I was so young, but I can't remember the title, just the scenes that stick out in my mind. I tried google but couldn't use any keywords to find the answer.

What I remember in the 1st movie in question is a scene where there is a indoor pool with some creature in it. There was steam I think coming out but whoever falls in gets eaten or attacked. The second scene I remember is a bit odd but involved a bed that shows several heads and they are talking to each other. There's a blanket covering the neck down but when the blanket is removed, it shows that the body is gone and the heads are decapitated but they still are able to talk to each other. That really creeped me out but now I can't remember what movie it was. Does anyone know? If so, that would be amazing.

2nd film I saw years ago that involves a space creature that lands on earth and bites the head off of humans and controls the body. I think this is easier to identify, anyone know?

Thanks so much in advance!!! :)
Old 05-25-2010, 03:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyomega View Post
Hi fellow horror fans,

2nd film I saw years ago that involves a space creature that lands on earth and bites the head off of humans and controls the body. I think this is easier to identify, anyone know?

Thanks so much in advance!!! :)
that one sounds like The Borrower [1991]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101502/
Old 05-26-2010, 02:59 AM
Little Boo

Hey gang,

hope you can help with this (sorry it's a bit vague)

I remember seeing this horror on (UK) tv in the late 80s/early 90s. Basically a family moved to a house that was situated next to the 'gateway to hell' (I believe there was a cellar trapdoor outside the house that was the entrance).

There was also a shed outside with some creepy jars. I can't remember exactly but I think they glowed or something and it was just a creepy scene.

The film ended with the family driving away from the awful house, with the young boy looking out the back window in distress at the house. I don't think anyone died in the film.

OK sorry that was so patchy, but it's all I can think of. It really left an impression on me all these years.

Any ideas? Cheers...
Old 05-28-2010, 12:14 AM
Hellraiser

Lightbulb Creepy glowing evil jam jars

Blobbibly Something Evil (1972)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069298/
You can read about the jars :mad::D:(:confused: in the comments.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:33 AM
Little Boo

Thank you Superman!!

I really thought it was going to be futile asking, and that I was going to be tormented by not knowing for the rest of my life!

Glad to know I did not imagine those jars...

Now if I could only find where to watch this again...
Old 05-28-2010, 06:08 AM
Hellraiser

God, it was that serious. :eek: In keeping with that, just remember now Your Soul Is Mine. Consider it payment for stopping you being tormented for the rest of your life! Haha. MwahHAHAHOHORROR.

I'm sure the others here would have got it. But, you know, I'm the.... The Superman. Can't help superspeed.
Old 05-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Evil Dead

she-bear was interesting... i liked it
Old 06-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Little Boo

Question 1970s Horror Film

Hello,

I am trying to remember the name of a horror film from the late 70s. The plot is about a small figurine that looks African, that came with a letter of instructions, and if you move the collar on the figures neck the figure comes alive and chases people around...I saw the film in the 70s and I even remember seeing the figure in display at universal studios but I can't remember the film's name...

Thank you
:confused:

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods