Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 08-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlered View Post
I saw this when I was about 6 or 7 and have been trying to hunt it down for years. What I remember is there being a costume party at some old house and when when one of the girls at the party goes into the basement she becomes possessed and starts to kill people. I think she goes into the basement to check a fuse. Once she is possessed she starts foaming at the mouth and crawls on the ceilings. The only other thing I remember is that there is an over-weight guy at the party dressed up as a bumblebee. Hope you can help!
not sure about the bumblebee dude....but it sounds like "NIGHT OF THE DEMONS"
1988 ----------http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093624/
Old 08-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Little Red

Thanks but its not Night of the Demons. That is one of my favorites! My description definitley does sound like that movie though.
Old 08-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saribird View Post
Is that Friday the 13th?? I'm sure its not F13 one or two...but never got past those two...I'll check out the synopses on wiki or some such....who's seen them all...come on, help out this poor old girl..its keeping me awake hahaha
have a look at the film scream bloody murder and bloody murder 2 closing camp.
its about a camp site in the forest and they all get killed one by one.
camp placid pines, not crystal lake like i said before!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Little Boo

Looking for a movie...

I apologize in advance for being vague, but I'm looking for a horror movie I saw when I was a child. I'm thinking this film came out late 70's/early 80's, but not to sure. From what I can remember, It was loosely similar to siskel and ebert; there were these 2 critics with a screen behind them, and they watched I think 3 or 4 short films, only one I can slightly remember(took place in space, some guy ate something then it came out of his chest, not the whole story just stuff I remember). Then after they finished watching the films, I think one of the critics turned into a monster or something and killed the other critic, the end. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, your help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:33 AM
For Vendetta

Fright Show (1985).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273501/
Old 09-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Little Boo

Obscure Movie

I watched a movie when I was much younger that left an impression on me but sadly didn't leave the name of the movie in my memory. This movie would probably have been made in the late 80s or early 90s.

What I do recall is that it is a horror flick (obviously), and involved changes in time influencing future actions and possibly some sort of possession by demonic forces.

I recall the movie had a scene in the beginning with the husband coming home and opening the door (maybe he rung the door bell because he forgot his keys, I don't recall), with his wife standing there holding a T ruler. When he asked her why she had a T ruler, she replied that it was for protection, and the scene was humorous if somewhat bizarre.

Some demonic stuff starts happening, I remember their teenage daughter takes a boy into their garage or something and kills him there. The mother is the main hero of the movie (I think) and is able to reverse all of the death and destruction somehow, completely undoing all the bad stuff. At the end of the movie, just as she is thinking everything is ok, she hears the doorbell ring (or knock, or whatever.) She approaches the door with a T ruler in hand, and opens it, only to see her husband there, who asks her why she's holding. Ta da! Perhaps this is all set to repeat itself, or perhaps not.

So, anybody know what movie this was? I'm dying to see it again. I've looked through tons of lists of movies and can't seem to find it.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:28 PM
Little Boo

Man I'm dumb. I just did my umpteenth search for this movie and randomly found it. It's Amityville: It's All About Time. :p
Old 09-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Banned

glad we could help

:D
Old 09-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Little Boo

I seriously have searched for years for this damn movie... :D
Old 09-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Little Boo

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by _____V_____ View Post
Yeah that's it, thanks for the help! I've been looking for this for awhile, it only recently dawned on me that I should join a forum and ask someone haha :D

Last edited by _____V_____; 09-02-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods