Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-18-2017, 12:47 PM
Little Boo

Help finding horror movie title

OK, so I'm a newb. I've tries searching the web and asking friends that are huge horror enthusiasts to no avail. I'd do a search here but I don't know the title or for that matter year. "sigh"

Here goes. Movie from late 70's early 80's. Can't remember who was in it either. The reason it stuck with me was the premise for the story. What we are living in now is the lack of evil not the presence of good. There is no "good" and never has been...I'm wondering if the current political scene is jogging my memory of this movie? Anyway, evil was locked away 2 melania ago and now it is trying to be released. The only other part I recall is that at the end of the movie someone sacrifices herself by being sucked into a mirror, dragged into a mirror.

If no one has heard of this...nevermind, just throwing a script out there and seeing if you like it.
Old 10-26-2017, 02:10 AM
Little Boo

Old Movie Name Request

I watched this movie when I was a kid in the early 90's It was a old woman with white hair..She was stabbing people I know thats not alot to go by but its what I remember. Anyone know what I an talking about?

Last edited by Dusco85; 10-26-2017 at 02:12 AM.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Little Boo

Question Name of Korean film?

There's a Korean horror film that I'm trying to remember the name of. Searches haven't helped.
Plot:
Young people have to perform a series of horrible acts (like 7?) in order for ghosts/spirits to appear, like killing someone. The world appears to become littered with evil beings and they have to keep going and performing the acts.

Does someone know what this film is called?

Last edited by doraemon; 11-15-2017 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask my question, haha
Old 11-27-2017, 08:56 AM
Little Boo

Cannot find this episode (vampire doctor)

Hi guys,

So I have been all over the internet and I cannot find this episode I remeber. It was a show like tales from the darkside or Monsters the tv shows but its not.

The episode is about a doctorwho comes to visit a sick mother and little boy and it turns out the doctor is a vampire or demon. Anyway everytime I search vampire doctor or physician I keep getting doctor who stuff and I have searched tv shows thus far

Tales from the dark side
Monsters
Night gallary
Twilight zone
Fear itself
Night visions
And some ray bradbury theatre

Unless its an anthology movie I am so lost.

I know its out there I just cant believe I cant find it. Lol doctor who is everywhere and it makes it super difficult to find

Any help would be amazing:)
Old 11-27-2017, 06:32 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslasdeathray View Post
Hi guys,

So I have been all over the internet and I cannot find this episode I remeber. It was a show like tales from the darkside or Monsters the tv shows but its not.

The episode is about a doctorwho comes to visit a sick mother and little boy and it turns out the doctor is a vampire or demon. Anyway everytime I search vampire doctor or physician I keep getting doctor who stuff and I have searched tv shows thus far

Tales from the dark side
Monsters
Night gallary
Twilight zone
Fear itself
Night visions
And some ray bradbury theatre

Unless its an anthology movie I am so lost.

I know its out there I just cant believe I cant find it. Lol doctor who is everywhere and it makes it super difficult to find

Any help would be amazing:)
Have you tried Tales from the Crypt?

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 11-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Little Boo

Yes and its not in any of those.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:57 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

What about

Are you Afraid of the Dark
The Outer Limits
Kolchak: The Night Stalker
Friday the 13th series

Sorry I can't be of more help. My memory is horrible so I can only suggest shows I'm somewhat familiar with that relate to the examples you shared. Good luck finding it.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 11-28-2017, 05:44 AM
Little Boo

Thank you, I cant believe this is so hard to find lol:)
Old 12-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Immortal horror fan

We probably need a few more story details. Or search youtube for horror clips or search engines and look at the images that turn up. Sometimes that helps. Perhaps possible date range of the show.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 12-01-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 07:14 PM
old man

Question Help me! this is driving me crazy

I want to say the movie is from the late 80s to early 90s. The movie as a whole is nowhere near as gory as the opening sounds. In the opening we have an Ed Begley Jr. look-alike in his home in a bathrobe let in an attractive young couple to look at his house. When they ask how much it will cost, he says the shirts off their backs. No, literally. They do a bit of a striptease. then he says something like the maintenance will cost them an arm and a leg, and goes after them with a meat cleaver. Then he calls his brother and tells him not to use a certain key or enter a certain room, something like that. Then he takes a hammer a drives an old fashioned key up his nose into his brain.
The main character of the film is the brother of the guy in the teaser, who is a soap opera actor who might be out of a job because his contract is under negotiation and his character is lost at sea. He needs to hold a great party to convince the show execs to keep him on, and the non-supernatural tension comes from attempting to get his brother's old house ready for the party. His supernatural problems come from blue people somehow associated with lost things infesting his house, that you had to have been hypnotized to see. I remember that when he goes to his hypnotist neighbor for help, the focal object he uses to achieve a trance is a bead of sweat dripping down his neighbor's wife's body while she's sunbathing. It's revealed in a flashback that his brother hypnotized himself watching his laundry spin, and that he had caught one of the blue guys by moving his washing machine out into the yard and fishing for one of them.
I've looked through the wikipedia and allmovie listings for every horror movie made from 1975 to 2016 and I can't find it.

Tags
advice, alcohol, asylum, body parts, cemetary, children, closet, creepy woman, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, found footage, girl, god, gothic, haunted, haunted painting, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman