Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabapple View Post
That's why I love this board...the folks around here know their stuff!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Zwooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwooky View Post
Hello

I cant remember title of an horror/thriller movie.
Movie is talking about a man who kills his wife accidentally. He decided to throw her body in to lake. When he was driving he was seeing mirages around the road.

Sorry for my english, thank you
Bye bye
Nobody knows :confused:
Old 06-06-2009, 05:42 AM
slugger

First film is an 80s horror. The scene i remember was a mans body hanging infront of a Cinema screen(Drive in), and i think the spirits(character) name was Ruby. Also i remember Ruby was female dressed in a red dress.

Second film again is an 80s film. All i can remember was the Main character was a Male scientist. The scene's i remember was when he injected a white lab rat with something which made it grow huge in size. I think the character was researching some sort of growth drug. Another scene the character was dreaming, and in the dream he was getting down and dirty with a lady in he's lab. I think he must of dreamt he injected himself with this growth drug as he grew in size and consequently the poor lady had to suffer(If you catch my drift).

Any help would be great.

:D
Old 06-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger View Post
First film is an 80s horror. The scene i remember was a mans body hanging infront of a Cinema screen(Drive in), and i think the spirits(character) name was Ruby. Also i remember Ruby was female dressed in a red dress.

Any help would be great.

:D
hmmm....RUBY [1977]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076644/
Old 06-06-2009, 06:04 AM
slugger

LOL:D

what a plonka i am.

thanks newb
Old 06-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

2nd film is the amazing FOOD OF THE GODS 2.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:31 AM
shongeet4life

Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
This is a horror forum. We're not experts in other peoples homemade videoes..
Angra you are a genius, a pro. The movie name was Scanner Cop. Thank you very much. Any suggestions for related movies??
Old 06-07-2009, 03:56 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shongeet4life View Post
Angra you are a genius, a pro. The movie name was Scanner Cop. Thank you very much. Any suggestions for related movies??

Scanners, of course. ;)
Old 06-07-2009, 04:07 AM
Misanthrope

Scanner Cop rules... haven't got round to watching the sequel yet.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:19 AM
mavrik1984

hi guys, I saw this horror movie when I was younger and cant remember the name of it, its probably a stupid movie but still curious what its called, the plot is about this vile this man was selling to an old woman to make her young but warned her never to put it in sunlight that it always must be kept in the darkness or something, then when she paid a million for the stuff, she accidentally kept it on her dresser which exposed it to direct sunlight, she rush upstairs due to her horrible family only wanting her dead so they can get her house and whatever else she took the stuff hoping to be young and her horrible family cant claim anything, it killed her almost instantly and after the will is read(apparently the family altrered the will b/c the one granddaughter that's been living with the grandmother gets absolutely nothing), the grandmother rises from the dead as demon like and little by little, slowly kills each and every person her her family in a horrible dreadful way as revenge, any help? thanks in advance

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods