Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-19-2003, 08:30 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Jim Wynorski

Man, I seem to be starting all the "bad" horror director threads. Bad, cult, whatever. This guy directed such hits as Return of Swamp Thing, Ghoulies IV, Munchie, 976-Evil II, and Chopping Mall (although I like this one). Anyway, he's got a new one coming out called Curse of the Komodo. It's about a giant Komodo dragon and its bite turns people into zombies. I found that humorous so I thought I would pass it on.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:09 PM
Evil Dead

I read an interview with Jim W and he said the only reason he made movies was to get laid. He's really a talentless guy, but if you like fake breasts, then what the hell. I bought a cheerleader slasher movie he did a few months back but haven't watched it yet. Did you ever see Screwballs? i think it was his first screen credit, but I could be wrong. The girl's name in that movie was Chasity Bush! Hell, he needs an Oscar just for that!
Old 12-23-2003, 06:56 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Man, I'm glad to see more people who know these directors I've been naming off.