Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-27-2018, 04:38 AM
Evil Dead

Media is not a mirror.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Media is not a mirror.
Well if you can't do blow off of it what's the point then?

But seriously, this movie looked like it was really expensive to make judging by the things I saw in just the trailer. So if they are going to put that kind of money into a movie, you would think they would try to put at least a little more effort into it then getting the guy that is narrating the trailer to use a really cheesy voice like he was pushing a mobile app game or something. I mean I wasn't sure if it was a movie trailer or a commercial for Clash of Clans or League of Legends or some shit. I just don't understand who comes up with the idea that shit like this might be interesting. I mean it might make some money but I seriously think this thing is going to flop. And to be honest with you I kind of hope it does. This has to be one of the most ridiculous movie ideas I have ever seen." Oh no everyone! London is driving right for us we better run and go try to catch a lift from Paris before they drive off to visit Uganda". that's the logic I am hearing in this.

Last edited by Morningriser; 11-27-2018 at 07:19 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:01 AM
Banned

has anyone heard from LP since the other day? I can't help but worry about the guy even if he does have his problems. I mean I was there once and he means well he just isn't very good at connecting socially. I just hope he didn't do something foolish like hurt himself or someone else.

Last edited by Morningriser; 11-28-2018 at 12:04 AM.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:10 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
has anyone heard from LP since the other day? I can't help but worry about the guy even if he does have his problems. I mean I was there once and he means well he just isn't very good at connecting socially. I just hope he didn't do something foolish like hurt himself or someone else.
While I haven't heard from him, I'm sure he's good. Probably just taking a break to do some thinking.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:59 AM
Banned

I can't help but to feel a little responsible, but to respect cheeba' s wishes, I will leave it at that.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:58 AM
This is a test

Because he's spoken openly about this himself, i will too. I suspect his meds just got the best of him for a bit. Right, Luvs?
Old 11-28-2018, 11:35 AM
Banned

I think someone might have just tried to abduct me.

So I was just walking through the parking lot here at my apartment complex and some guy started creep driving slowly along side right behind me so I finally stopped and started looking at him and he pulled into a parking space and got my attention. He asked me if I was by chance disabled so I say yes and he says he would give me $20 take me out to lunch if I would sign a paper that he then pulls out of his pocket that is folded in fours and if he could take me to a therapist...

I know i am a sweet piece of ass but if he wants to drug and rape me he is going to have to try harder than that. I am a high-class hoe.

Obviously I told him to fuck off and started walking away and the next thing I heard was his tires screeching out onto the highway. I really wasn't thinking because the question caught me so off guard but I should have said no when he first asked if I was disabled.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:14 PM
Banned

Actually after giving it some thought, maybe the guy just thought I was homeless and was legitimately trying to help me. I mean there are always homeless people wandering the complex dumpster diving for cans and other things they can sell. maybe he just made an assumption, which is kind of weird considering he never asked me if I was homeless. I'm thinking that would be a little more logical then getting kidnapped
Old 11-28-2018, 04:29 PM
This is a test

I dunno, Morning. That sounds a little off to me. I might have considered reporting him. Maybe he got somebody else. You never know. And why did he ask you if you were disabled? Weird.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:35 PM
That fucking Guy...

He was probably trying to get himself signed up as your caretaker or some shit. Like free money from the govt - they do that there too, right?
Least he could have done was offer you an ongoing cut...

I've spoken to LP as well. I'm not about to go into it, but he knows he's welcome here and I've advised like I would you all, that he focuses on moving forward.
He's spoken to me and I'm not currently convinced he intends to harm himself or other people.
I'm sure he'll find the concern encouraging.