Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to ChuckyKlrDoll Send a message via Yahoo to ChuckyKlrDoll
Dead and Breakfast

Since this movie hasn't been released in the states because the studios are too busy filling theatres with crap like "Boogeyman", I resorted to downloading this movie from Winmx. This is a horror comedy in the vein of movies like "The Convent", or "AOD". The film revolves around 6 friends who are on their way to a wedding. They stop at a small town called Lovelock, because they wanna chill for a bit before they pick up the road trip. They decide to stay at a bed and breakfast, run by an odd old man named Mr Wise (David Carradine). Mr Wise has an odd chinese box also, that he watches over often. The next morning though, the kids wake to find Mr Wise and his french chef Henri dead. Now they are suspects in the murder, and can't leave town. So when does all hell break loose you ask? One of the friends sneaks in through a window because he can't get into the b&b since no one was there at the time. He knocks over the box, and the spirit trapped inside posesses him. He then goes on a killing spree, creating an army of posessed much like himself. The jist of the film is that this box contains a bad spirit inside it, and any hair, finger,blood, or ear or limb from a living person placed inside the box, will turn that person posessed as well. It's a great horror comedy, mainly because the film works on both levels. It also has some cool kills, and great gore. Hopefully a studio smartens up, and picks "D&B" up...soon.It stars Ever Carradine,David Carradine,Bianca Lawson,Diedrich Bader,Jeremy Sisto, and Gina Phillips.

(url to my website Horrormovies&stuff.com)
Old 02-15-2005, 10:22 AM
No, fuck YOU

Re: Dead and Breakfast

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckyKlrDoll
Since this movie hasn't been released in the states because the studios are too busy filling theatres with crap like "Boogeyman", I resorted to downloading this movie from Winmx. This is a horror comedy in the vein of movies like "The Convent", or "AOD". The film revolves around 6 friends who are on their way to a wedding. They stop at a small town called Lovelock, because they wanna chill for a bit before they pick up the road trip. They decide to stay at a bed and breakfast, run by an odd old man named Mr Wise (David Carradine). Mr Wise has an odd chinese box also, that he watches over often. The next morning though, the kids wake to find Mr Wise and his french chef Henri dead. Now they are suspects in the murder, and can't leave town. So when does all hell break loose you ask? One of the friends sneaks in through a window because he can't get into the b&b since no one was there at the time. He knocks over the box, and the spirit trapped inside posesses him. He then goes on a killing spree, creating an army of posessed much like himself. The jist of the film is that this box contains a bad spirit inside it, and any hair, finger,blood, or ear or limb from a living person placed inside the box, will turn that person posessed as well. It's a great horror comedy, mainly because the film works on both levels. It also has some cool kills, and great gore. Hopefully a studio smartens up, and picks "D&B" up...soon.It stars Ever Carradine,David Carradine,Bianca Lawson,Diedrich Bader,Jeremy Sisto, and Gina Phillips.

Hm............ What the hell is Winmx??
Old 02-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to ChuckyKlrDoll Send a message via Yahoo to ChuckyKlrDoll
It's a program where you can download movies and music. It's like a version of napster on your computer. and You can decide whether you wanna trade or not.

(url to my website Horrormovies&stuff.com)
Old 02-15-2005, 12:31 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckyKlrDoll
It's a program where you can download movies and music. It's like a version of napster on your computer. and You can decide whether you wanna trade or not.

Cool! And it isn´t illegal in any way i´m sure...:D
Old 02-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Now she has us.

mpaa is watching you ;)

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 02-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Now she has us.

oh yeah, the film.... quite a good low budget film that's enjoyable. :)

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 02-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Granny Weather Wax

Send a message via AIM to barbra Send a message via Yahoo to barbra
does the box fill with gore and over flow with grossness?
You’re my favorite living human by far
’cause you make this frightening world less bizarre
Old 02-21-2005, 08:37 AM
The horror of the minds

The movie sound kick ass.
Fear is in the mind of the beholder. If that mind is strong engough fear can be defated. If the minds is weak, and the fear is storng, the fear will control the life. THe fear couldn't be defeated the life would be controled by it forevere.