Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Let me know what you think
Mp3's pleese.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:00 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Evisceration
Ibanez...RG 88...something like that, I'm too lazy to go look.;) I also have teh Warlock....tis my newest guitar, I just got it this past summer.:D

And I'll be getting my mic on sunday, so now my new band can finally start making shit.:cool:
Old 02-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
And I'll be getting my mic on sunday, so now my new band can finally start making shit.
So which one did you decide to go with??
Old 02-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
So which one did you decide to go with??
Shure PG58, a good $165.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
Shure PG58, a good $165.
Nice choice. Have you tried it out yet? Let me know how it sounds once you do. Im sure you'll be happy with it.

Quote:
And I'll be getting my mic on sunday, so now my new band can finally start making shit
Make sure you keep us up to date, and make some mp3's for us. Good luck with the new band, must be exciting. Im a bit envious:p :o ;)
Old 02-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
Make sure you keep us up to date, and make some mp3's for us. Good luck with the new band, must be exciting. Im a bit envious:p :o ;)
We probably won't start making anything till Friday. We're all pretty busy, plus I won't get my mic till tomorrow, and I have to work and do my homework and such, so I won't have anytime.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to AcidOsmosis Send a message via Yahoo to AcidOsmosis
I've been playing guitar and drums since I was 14 (I am 21) and I've played several shows but it's very hard to find a band in my area (Shelby, NC). Almost everything here is either bluegrass, country or people just aren't serious or talented enough.

So for the last 2 years since I broke up with my last band I have been doing a lot of solo recording just kind of being solo I guess looking around for a band.

Bah :-|
Old 02-08-2004, 12:40 AM
Post-Moderation

i think wed all like to here whatever it is your up to acid. Got any mp3's?? sounds like a situation alot of us on here can relate to, at least i now i can.
Old 02-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AcidOsmosis
I've been playing guitar and drums since I was 14 (I am 21) and I've played several shows but it's very hard to find a band in my area (Shelby, NC). Almost everything here is either bluegrass, country or people just aren't serious or talented enough.

So for the last 2 years since I broke up with my last band I have been doing a lot of solo recording just kind of being solo I guess looking around for a band.

Bah :-|
So what do you play?
Old 02-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Post-Moderation

LOL well at least i know where to post them now. Since the music forum is hit with threads rather sparingly i think this thread will probably still be up when im done.

For those interested, im almost completely happy with the drumline for the first punky one. I still have yet to really start the drums for the second:o but im takin my time as drums are the hardest part for me and the instrument im usually least adapted to. For those who havent heard any Longinus yet, click on my sig to hear an instrument version of one of our older songs.

Oh and nice response evis, lol, you owned me.:p