Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-15-2004, 12:45 AM
a people person

Quote:
Originally posted by Digital Murders
Aahh yes. I just broke off with my band a few weeks ago. We played one of our biggest gigs, and then I broke away because nobody was helping me with the band.

I played guitar and did backing vocals. So right now, I put an ad online in the city paper for a singer. My first love was singing, although I've been playing guitar for 8 years.

So yup, otherwise there's nothing going on with me and bands as of now. :(
hay where are you located i need a band and if your in AZ i can sing play bass and drums if your interested pm me or if any one else is located in az and wants to start a band pm me too im dieing here mi i could get a band no questions asked but seince i moved here everyone is into rap and R&b shit i hate it i need to meet some rue rockers that like to play alot. i know im young but iv been playing for years and had about 5 bands all ready
Old 01-15-2004, 01:30 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
hay where are you located i need a band and if your in AZ i can sing play bass and drums if your interested pm me or if any one else is located in az and wants to start a band pm me too im dieing here mi i could get a band no questions asked but seince i moved here everyone is into rap and R&b shit i hate it i need to meet some rue rockers that like to play alot. i know im young but iv been playing for years and had about 5 bands all ready
Nice, this is what this thread is about. Musicians tryin to get together and helpin each other out, good form.
Old 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Post-Moderation

Hey this is a song i just put together for bloodrayne since she is feeling down:( I just kinda put it together fast since i was inspired and fucking around with the ol' guitar, so dont rip on me too bad for the compression and mix, i just wanted to get it on here.

Tell me what you guys think.

Silk & Stringwebs
Old 01-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Little Boo

Send a message via AIM to Digital Murders
Well good news on my part...

That article I posted in the paper, well I got tons of replys. Well, only 6 actually. Tomorrow night I'm going to visit one of the bands that replied since they live the closest to me.

I hope to start soon, I can't go with out playing.
Old 01-15-2004, 06:04 PM
Post-Moderation

thats good to hear digital, i did they whole paper routine a while back when i was in my old appartment. Its kinda cool, you get to meet alot of different people with alot of different styles.

Sometimes i wish i wasnt such a nazi about my music, then i could have worked with alot of those guys who were actually pretty cool. Ah well,
Old 01-15-2004, 06:14 PM
Little Boo

Send a message via AIM to Digital Murders
Quote:
Originally posted by Arioch
thats good to hear digital, i did they whole paper routine a while back when i was in my old appartment. Its kinda cool, you get to meet alot of different people with alot of different styles.

Sometimes i wish i wasnt such a nazi about my music, then i could have worked with alot of those guys who were actually pretty cool. Ah well,
Well I specified the type of music I'm into and that I sign, so it shouldn't be much of a hassle.

Don't worry, I'll always be a music nazi.
Old 01-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Post-Moderation

LOL its all about the music NAZIs
Old 01-17-2004, 01:38 AM
a people person

its been about two day seince anybody posted on this forum. does anyone have something to say, because i liked this site and it seems like its dieing so lets keep it alive. does anyone like the band pantra, i know someone does and hopfuly this will give us something to talk about.
Old 01-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
its been about two day seince anybody posted on this forum. does anyone have something to say, because i liked this site and it seems like its dieing so lets keep it alive. does anyone like the band pantra, i know someone does and hopfuly this will give us something to talk about.
Do you mean Pantera???? or Pantra, i havent heard of pantra:confused:
Old 01-17-2004, 10:49 PM
a people person

my bad just a typo sorryi ment pantera not pantra