Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by Deposable
Hey, Elvis. You gotta check out these clowns. I found them looking for Crass pictures. I finlly decided too listen too them. I'll tell you more about them in a bit.

http://tommygunpunx.tripod.com/id2.html
:rolleyes: I'm really close to hopping on a plane to kick their fucking ass. One day they'll figure out how cliched they are. I'm sick to fucking death of Misfits T-shirts there everywhere (don't get me wrong I love the band). Another band logo thats become a fashionable T-shirt to wear (like the Motorhead and Ramones t-shirt phase.... not sure if its the same over there but its whats happened here).

Glad someone else can't stand Led Zeppelin either. I'm so sick of hearing about how great they were blah blah..... one thing that really fucks me of about them is their fucking stupid lyrics. They were just a big penis that had nothing to say.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
:rolleyes: I'm really close to hopping on a plane to kick their fucking ass. One day they'll figure out how cliched they are. I'm sick to fucking death of Misfits T-shirts there everywhere (don't get me wrong I love the band). Another band logo thats become a fashionable T-shirt to wear (like the Motorhead and Ramones t-shirt phase.... not sure if its the same over there but its whats happened here).

Glad someone else can't stand Led Zeppelin either. I'm so sick of hearing about how great they were blah blah..... one thing that really fucks me of about them is their fucking stupid lyrics. They were just a big penis that had nothing to say.
ahhh i love old Zep ...but i dont go on about them ..

the Tshirts i'm sick of are the Cobain ones.
Old 07-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
:rolleyes: I'm really close to hopping on a plane to kick their fucking ass.
LOL,

Is there a female singer in the crass? If there is, I think I like her more than the male singer. Pretty good band. I wanna listen to more songs before I give my verdict.

Last edited by Deposable; 07-20-2005 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
ahhh i love old Zep ...but i dont go on about them ..

the Tshirts i'm sick of are the Cobain ones.
The first two did have some cool shit on them but I just can't stand them anymore because of continued thrashing of them by friends & enemies alike. Zep are a band that just seems to eclipse a lot of good old shit and people just don't relise that there are other groups out there. There's some bands I just wish I'd never heard of so I could rediscover them again (Beatles, Floyd, The Ramones and a bunch of other oldies). But Zep will still always be a bit too self indulgent for me especially these days that shit just doesn't cut it with me anymore.

Yeh those Cobain T-Shirts fucked me off enough the first time around total exploitation.... it's lame there rearing their ugly head again. Nothing's scared anymore and the comodify anything.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deposable
LOL,

Is there a female singer in the crass? If there is, I think I like her more than the male singer. Pretty good band. I wanna listen to more songs before I give my verdict.
Yep there is a female singer in Crass. If you dig the female singer you should check out the album Penis Envy its mainly her vocals. My favorite Crass record is Feeding of the 5000. Crass will always be an important band to me because they were the first group to deal with woman's rights issues in a effective way. I really like a lot of their music because it had a crazy no-wave thing going on way before anyone did it. Their artwork was always great too I love how the LP covers would fold out into a awesome poster (my favorite is the Your Country Needs You one).

Check out Aus Rotten - The Rotten Agenda especially for the songs Modern Day Witchunt and The Second Rape. The Promise Keepers off ....And Now Back To Our Programming is a awesome track too it will kick your ass I promise....

Old 07-25-2005, 06:38 AM
No charge for awesomeness

Well, I guess talent, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder....

And when I'm beholdin', I say the Pistols didn't have musical talent! (They are the epitome of "punk" though.)

Just kidding, but I do say we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.
Old 07-30-2005, 03:43 PM
Evil Dead

Im a classic punker and i never new i had any class to!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Undead

Send a message via Yahoo to Terrin_the_Vamp
Alternative Punker :confused: w/e
Old 08-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Tenant

I got "Punk Rocker".