Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-26-2006, 03:36 AM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to Paul Is Dead
Re: The Beatles

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
How 'bout some love for the greatest band of all time?

Yes, believe it or not, I searched. There is no actual thread about The Beatles.

So what's everyone's favorite album? Srgt. Pepper and Hard Day's Night are mine. Best song by them would probably be Norweigen Wood.

And they make some hella good movies, too. If you haven't seen A Hard Day's Night or Help!, I highly recommend doing so.
Well, according to my username I like the Beatles. I really recommend watching Yellow Submarine, that's always fun. Umm...my favorite album would probably be Srgt. Pepper and my favorite song is probably While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Tenant

Re: Re: The Beatles

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Is Dead
Well, according to my username I like the Beatles. I really recommend watching Yellow Submarine, that's always fun. Umm...my favorite album would probably be Srgt. Pepper and my favorite song is probably While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
Ahh yes, of course.

I always associated your screenname to the quote "Paul Allen is dead" by Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale) in the movie American Psycho.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:35 PM
Undead

Send a message via AIM to Paul Is Dead
Re: Re: Re: The Beatles

Quote:
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Ahh yes, of course.

I always associated your screenname to the quote "Paul Allen is dead" by Patrick Bateman (Christian Bale) in the movie American Psycho.
Oh, that's clever, but no I'm just a Beatles dork. My username on almost every other forum is RingoIsAStarr, which almost no one understands. When I was little(more young than now) I adored Richard Starkey, just because he played the drums. Now, that I have my own opinion I respect George Harrison's solo carreer the most. How did you all get into the Beatles...any fond memories?

Last edited by Paul Is Dead; 04-26-2006 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Tenant

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Beatles

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Is Dead
Oh, that's clever, but no I'm just a Beatles dork. My username on almost every other forum is RingoIsAStarr, which almost no one understands. When I was little(more young than now) I adored Richard Starkey, just because he played the drums. Now, that I have my own opinion I respect George Harrison's solo carreer the most. How did you all get into the Beatles...any fond memories?
My mom was in to them, still is. So I've liked them for awhile.

And I, like you, respect Gerorge's career the most. He's got a great voice, and he was the best guitar player of the bunch.