Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by bloodrayne
......"A rose by any other name"...;)
Yeh exactley! Categories are lame anyways....
Old 07-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
Right cause that's what its all about isn't it. When have you?
:rolleyes: Thats all its about for me, anyone can be a critic. but If you wanna back up you're shit, you gotta prove it. I think I can
Old 07-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via ICQ to Madrigal
I used to listen to it almost exclusively.

Now it's narrowed down to a really elitist black metal appeal, other than that I listen to whatever tickles my fancy, I don't limit myself to one genre exclusively.
Old 07-03-2005, 02:43 PM
The Emperor of America

Send a message via AIM to The STE
Quote:
Originally posted by Deposable
:rolleyes: Thats all its about for me, anyone can be a critic. but If you wanna back up you're shit, you gotta prove it. I think I can
to quote a really good movie, "It doesn't take a great actor to recognize a bad one"

===

WATCH MY MOVIES(UPDATED: 5/7/08, "No Exit")
RING OF HONOR: BEST WRESTLING IN THE WORLD

TOO GOOD FOR THE HDC BATTLE ROYALE
Old 07-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by Deposable
So you're all about how much shit you sell. God that's sad. Just another whore.

You've never seen or heard any of my bands so you can't really judge shit about me. At least I have integrity.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:

You've never seen or heard any of my bands so you can't really judge shit about me. At least I have integrity.
There's no need for you guys to argue and get upset...

@ Elvis...I believe that the amount of music a person is able to sell and how many fans they have, is in direct proportion to whether they are good or not...If people don't like someone's music, they won't buy it...If they do, they will...If you DON'T promote and sell your stuff, no one will hear it, that's a shame and a waste

If you two DO want to discuss whose music is better, you should probably each listen to the other's stuff...Then you can discuss REAL merits of what each has produced

@ Deposable...I have heard some of your stuff, and it IS good...But, whether something is good or not is based on the individual preferences, opinions, and tastes of each and every listener...What's gold to one, is garbage to another...

There's a chance that you may both HATE each other's stuff after you DO check it out...And there's NOTHING wrong with that...To each his own...BUT, there's no reason to fight about it...

You are both talented musicians, good people AND adults...You're too good for this silliness...

*muah* :D

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be
Old 07-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Is Having a Baby!

Quote:

hahaha, you gotta be fucking joking. I am music ignorant? hahaha omg.

You gotta hear music, you gotta sell music, you gotta sell yourself thats the business. you play shows, its SHOW-business. You COULD be fucking amazing, but that doesn't matter because you won't go anywhere. You have integrity because you won't get anywhere? hahahaha

I want people too hear my music, I work hard. I feel great selling a CD or playing shows. if that makes me a whore. Fuck yeah! I love being a whore and all other musicians are whore's too.

@bloodrayne, I am more than willing too listen his music. I have asked him before. My music is online for the world to hear and if someone hates it, least they listened.

we are both Music nazi's with strong bias against other music. But being called "Music Ignorant" is bullshit because if I was, my opinions and music would come off that way. I am stabborn

I like Elvis_Christ, Its good too discuss music with people that have strong musical beliefs

Now thats a cheeba post

Last edited by Deposable; 07-03-2005 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-03-2005, 11:10 PM
Misanthrope

Yeh, musically stubborn would have been a better way to put it. Sorry man I wasn't having a go at you or anything.

Of course you've got to sell music. I was just calling you a whore for concentrating soley on that aspect of it. I'm just not to concerned with that aspect of it.... the industry/business side of it all is something I'll always avoid. It may sound dumb but I'd rather stay in the underground. My shit will be heard just the same and something successful will amount out of it.

Heh it just about was a cheeba post you should've made it more longwinded and talked about yourself more and called me a cunt or something and you'dve had it down :D
Old 07-05-2005, 07:23 AM
im screaming out

I love metal but i hate every other kind of music there is
but there are metal bands i hate the one i hate most is GWAR