Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-08-2005, 03:19 AM
Misanthrope

Yeh you'd get A LOT of shit for spamming for sure. There's some interesting stuff on your site tho I'll have to play some of it for my friend I think he'll dig it a lot.
Old 07-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Can you dig it ?

I know... I always give people shit for spamming :D Thanks. I need to update the site one of these days since most of that music is ancient. I was helping a friend with his HTML code and angelfire copied all of his into mine. It would give me something to do this weekend if I didn't already have 3 films waiting for me to finish them for release. ugh !
CK
Old 07-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Misanthrope

Slave to the grind huh? I've always been interested in film music ever since I got into Argento's films and Neil Young's work on the Dead Man soundtrack.
Old 07-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Can you dig it ?

Yeah, I dig the 'Suspiria' soundtrack from Goblin, but other than that I've never cared for them at all (yeah, I can hear the booing and hissing at me already LOL). I'll be doing something similar for an old giallo styled-thriller this year. Best part, I get to be killed off in the film as a deaf handyman :D
CK
Old 07-11-2005, 04:35 AM
Misanthrope

That'd be kinda weird seeing yourself geting wasted in a movie.... but pretty fuckin' cool.
Old 07-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Can you dig it ?

Tom Savini said that was the weirdest - blowing his own head off in 'Maniac' and Harvey Keitel had a restraining order against his "head" from some movie where a spear went through it since it creeped him out so badly. No word yet on how I'm getting offed. Should be inteesting since the director wrote it in while I had ear infection and couldn't hear/ wouldn't do any recording for his film for a week or so. Subtle, huh ? LOL
CK
Old 07-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Misanthrope

Haaha yeh that is pretty subtle! Yeh I heard that about Harvey Keitel... I think the movie was Two Evil Eyes. It would be kinda unnerving seeing your stunt head but a restraining order? Yeh I wonder how there gonna dispatch you? Hopefully it'll be something really brutal and unusual so the scene will stick in people's heads.... there's too many half assed murders in films that just go by unoticed be cause there unmemorable but maybe you'll get a good one!