Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-25-2005, 11:46 PM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Send a message via AIM to VampRocker
CALABRESE Live in Hollywood & San Antonio! Be there! Witness the Vamp Rock STRANGE!

We will definitely be there...so the real question is...will YOU?

ALL AGES! The Death Rock and Roll starts at 7:00, SHARP! CALABRESE performs at 9:00, SHARP! Tell all of your friends, tell all of your enemies, let everyone know that CALABRESE is making their first appearance in California September 16th!

You do not want to miss this.

And if you do, you'll die in seven days!

One night, and one night only! Here's you chance to witness America's PREMIERE horror rock acts under one roof!

Get there early to secure a front row spot in the WORLD'S greatest rock and roll show!

See you there, death rockers!

Bobby...
^v^
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 07-25-2005, 11:50 PM
No charge for awesomeness

The art on the 2nd poster is cool, but I'm nowhere near the West Coast so, sorry to say, I won't make it.

By the way, why is there a Misfits skull on the 1st poster? Just for the skull? Or is someone from the MIsfits in one of those other bands?
Old 07-26-2005, 02:30 AM
www.CalabreseRock.com

Sucks you can't make it. It's gonna be killer!

And yeah, I have no idea why there's a Misfits skull on there. Well, besides the fact that the band Plan 9 is a Misfits cover band, of course. They even dress like early 80's Misfits, too!

Laughable, I know, but they actually draw nice sized crowds and have a pretty big fanbase! Pretty cool...
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 07-28-2005, 05:16 AM

Re: CALABRESE Live in Hollywood & San Antonio! Be there! Witness the Vamp Rock STRANGE!

Quote:
Originally posted by VampRocker

We will definitely be there...so the real question is...will YOU?

ALL AGES! The Death Rock and Roll starts at 7:00, SHARP! CALABRESE performs at 9:00, SHARP! Tell all of your friends, tell all of your enemies, let everyone know that CALABRESE is making their first appearance in California September 16th!

You do not want to miss this.

And if you do, you'll die in seven days!

One night, and one night only! Here's you chance to witness America's PREMIERE horror rock acts under one roof!

Get there early to secure a front row spot in the WORLD'S greatest rock and roll show!

See you there, death rockers!

Bobby...
^v^
Please stop pimping Your stuff!! It's spam and you can be banned for it. Please don't do it again or YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

LIFES A BITCH THEN YOU DIE!!
Old 07-30-2005, 12:29 AM
www.CalabreseRock.com

What? How's it spam?! I know I rarely contribute to the boards these days, but I hardly think that I should be BANNED from this place.

What about people who post about Rob Zombie? Is that spam? Or since he's a bigger artist and a bigger name, it's automatically allowed?
www.CalabreseRock.com
www.CalabreseRock.com
Old 07-30-2005, 01:31 AM
Is Having a Baby!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by VampRocker
What? How's it spam?! I know I rarely contribute to the boards these days, but I hardly think that I should be BANNED from this place.

What about people who post about Rob Zombie? Is that spam? Or since he's a bigger artist and a bigger name, it's automatically allowed?
Your a fucking idiot that should be banned. This is the second time you've posted shit like this (that I know of). how is this not advertising/spam ?

Have you looked at your fucking Signature? You don't even post on this forum, and don't pretend like you do. No one is going to go too your shitty fucking shows. So quit selling them.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:34 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
He used to contribute alot. Notice he has 400 and some posts? Obviously they arent all spam. Plus his band kicks ass:p