Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-26-2005, 05:39 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
ghost and woman

Okay, this has been bugging me for years. I saw it on television and I never saw it, and I have been trying to figure out what it was from. This is was about a ghost who haunted a woman. The clip went like this:

There is a woman in her opened door bedroom, we do not see her until later. Her lights in her bedroom are out, and she is seen trying to sleep. But, there is a ghost who comes into the house. It does not have arms or legs, but it seen walking in midair, floating up the stairs and towards her room. The hallway the ghost is seen in has an orangish-brown light. The ghost is in a light blue robe, there is a rope that is attached to the ghost. The rope is seen around its neck (or its body, I can't remember, but I think its neck). The ghost's body is not visible, since it is in a rope, but it looked as if it had a head, its head was cupcaked shaped. After the ghost went upstairs, it was seen standing in the opened door of her bedroom. I think this was when the woman asked if it was her husband, or a man she knew. Or, she might have asked who was there, after it came into the house. When we see the ghost standing in front of the door in midair, the ghost quickly goes to her, and she gets scared, and tries to kick it away, but it kept on intisting trying to scare her, as if it was some sort of insect. What is this from?

I can not describe it anymore. But, can anyone please help? Thanks.

Horrorman
Old 08-26-2005, 07:50 PM
1980-1989...R.I.P.

The person ya wanna ask is The_Return...I'm sure he knows...
and cursed me with his eye
Four times fifty living men
(and I heard nor sigh nor groan),
With heavy thump, a lifeless lump,
they dropped down one by one."
...Iron Maiden...