Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-27-2007, 04:30 AM
Scares Little Kids

Millennium

I recently got the 3 boxed sets of Millennium on DVD and am slowly making my way through them. Perfect for a wet and miserable Bank Holiday weekend!

Any other Millennium fans out there?
Old 05-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Evil Dead

Yeah, I quite like it...I like what Carter did here to have almost every episode make you feel almost oppressively hopeless/miserable.
Always liked Henriksen (sp?) and think his intelligent, dour, observant and thoughtful character Frank Black is great. Terry O'quinn aint half bad either.
A dark show...but definately Carters best effort IMO. Love the music.
I have only the first season on box set, watching y way through it...taking quite a bit of time with this one for some reason...but yeah, good stuff.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Evil Dead

There's a box set? Hmm... might have to put that on a to-buy list. The whole series is great, Henriksen is awesome. I liked Season 2 the most, but generally love the whole thing. If you've never seen it before, you're in for a big treat.

Sam

New horror comics each month | Vols. 1 & 2 on sale now - just $15 each.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Alien life form

I am a huge fan of Millennium - was hooked from the start and was sad when the last ever episode finished.

One of my favourite episodes from the series was actually a spoof one - its called "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me" - check it out, it's a little gem.

"You must be so lonely......" (just a little line from the episode!) :D