Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-20-2003, 08:26 AM
Living Dead

Please Read! RE: NIN VIDEO

Aight, I worked at this carnival right, the owner was a really good friend of my family and he needed the help, so I opted to help him (word to the wise - never, never, ever ever ever, work at a carnival). So anyways, the best thing about it was all the girls Id meet. Id be up north, like in Michigan and honeys would see me and be like all sweatin me n shit cause im from Miami, Fl and hispanic and tan.<i saw 3 hispanics there in a span of 4 months>

Sorry, back to the story.......

So I met this one chick who was with her friend and they came up to me after scoping me out a couple of times (she was hot, the friend not, so i odvisouly noticed her noticing me). So they come up to me, introduce themselves and ask whats up after we close. I told them nothing, if they had something to do, id be down and they were like, we were just thinkin bout goin home and watching a movie.......

So, Im a guy, and im thinkin 3-SOME! i told them for sure id be down, pick me up @ 1a.m.

They did and we went back to the friends house. So the girl is like, go ahead and pick a movie, she opens this draw full of wack ass movies, most of which i had already seen. then i came across this Nine Inch Nails video Compilation. Im a fan of NIN, seen em live and all. So I picked that one. She was like, are u sure u want to see that? Its been banned from the U.S.....
This only intrigued me so i was like hell ya!

So, the videos were good, what u kind of expect from Trent Reznor, except the last one, which was for the song Gave Up.

It was home video footage of a guy in a mask, with another guy hanging from the celing by his wrists. The guy gets mutilated and butchered by home boy in the mask. <this next part is sick - the whole lil video was- but this is worse. just as a note, i DID NOT ENJOY THIS ONE VIDEO> So the masked guy grabs some wire cutters and pulls on the guys dick and cuts it off.......blood was squirting and gushing everywhere. It looked so real my balls tingled from the pain of just imagining that.

After that I was ready to fuckin dip dodge, but I had no car, and the driver, the girls friend, had passed out so i was stuck there. I slept with one eye open that night.

Anyways, has anyone seen this? Is it real? I repressed this memory for 5 years, but now its resurfaced and I JUST GOTTA KNOW!

How close was I to being hacked n slashed?

oh yeah, and I never did have that 3-some, didnt even want to after that!
Old 11-20-2003, 09:00 AM
Shadow Puppet Mastermind

That's pretty horrible, man. I like nin too. I imagine it was a snuff film placed in that video. Thanks for saying something though.
I know I won't see that anytime soon.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:10 AM
Living Dead

Send a message via AIM to VenomX
Your story teaches us all a valuable lesson about listening to our common sense, and not our phallis's. Thats how characters in horror movies get killed.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:30 AM
Evil Dead

I'm no NiN fan but a friend is and he showed it to me, maybe in about 1995 or 1996?

I don't remember much about it, but it wasn't added in accidentally - there was some story about how NiN had some sort of big to-do with their record company about including it in the video.

And it was definitely fake. It looked fake, for one thing... and I think if it were real there would have been a public outcry and media blitz as big as the one going on around Michael Pedophile Jackson today.

Check out Snopes on the subject of snuff films.

That doesn't mean you weren't close to being hack-and-slashed, just that the movie was a fake. Hope that helps you sleep better.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:50 AM
RUN RABBIT...RUN!!!

never saw it, but damn, your story kreeped me out lol
what if they had been extreme satanist and wanted to offer you to their god, damn dude, don't go over to a strangers house without beeing 100% sure you can get "home" again

this sounds to parent like but meh
the act of slow piercing is a transcendent spiritual event. there is no pain just sensation you observe the body, experiencing the sensation, surrender to the experience feel the indorful lush as the surgical steel slices through
Old 11-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Hellacious Demon

Haven't seen it but your story creeped me out. Hope you sleep better.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:23 PM
Post-Moderation

Ive seen it. My brother has it on a bootleg live compilation. If im not mistaken NIN release a whole video to go along with their broken LP. I think the record company didnt want them to release it so its bootleged here and there. Ya i think its definatly fake. If you havent seen it already, check out the "happines in slavery" video, i think this one was on the unreleased video as well but this one made it to the Closure compilation. Its pretty hardcore too. Gotta love trent
Old 11-20-2003, 02:31 PM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
If the video was real then I hope the guy was already dead(the one with his dick sliced off):eek:
Old 11-21-2003, 06:22 AM
Undead

I've seen it. It stuck with me forever.

From what I was told (and the graphic nature of it appears to validate) the video was originally part of a crime collection, kept by some random police department somewhere. I don't remember any details about crimes or what not, just that the video was footage saved for evidence that made it's way online and spread.

I can say this, if it is a fake, it's the best forgery I've seen. The man not only hanging and bleed and has parts severed, but he also is cut completely in half below the torso. This is when he stops kicking and just hangs and bleeds. The pyshco in the masked (hide your eyes if young) then proceeds to fuck the wound, which is pretty much where the hip should start.

It's a disturbing video, though I don't know if it's actually real. It looks extremely real.

Speaking of real disgusting video...has anyone seen the online video of a supposed Soldier being killed on tape. It's basically a guy with his hands tied behind his back, lying on the ground. A man is standing on his neck, forcing him not to move. The man (another soldier) then leans down and stabs the soldiers throat, completely threw, and saws his way out through the front of the neck. The stabee is obviously bleeding to death and the video stops there. It's another one where I can't believe it real, but it looks to real to be fake.
Old 11-22-2003, 06:33 AM
The Dork Knight

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mictlan
[B] Michael Pedophile Jackson today.

GIVE ME A BREAK WITH THIS BULLSHIT.