Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Comics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-16-2006, 04:51 AM
Filmmaker

Send a message via AIM to BlackSunProductions
Disappointed...Again

Every once in a while I check IMDB to see if there are plans to make a Johnny the Homicidal Maniac film. I loved the comics and would love to see a film made starring Johnny Depp as Johnny. If anyone has some obscure info on a JtHM movie, please fill me in.

Old 12-16-2006, 08:19 AM
Atrocity Exhibition

I've never heard of the comic,what's it about?
Old 12-16-2006, 05:31 PM
Your funeral... my trial

I seriously doubt this will ever happen. After Jhonen Vasquez's experience with Invader Zim, I doubt that he would be too keen to let another of his creations be animated or filmed. But you never know, I guess...

Geddy: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac is a mid-90s comic about exactly what you would assume from the title, now unfortunately beloved by Hot Topic goths. It's both a lot funnier and a lot more philosophical than you might think. I recommend it.
Old 12-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Filmmaker

Send a message via AIM to BlackSunProductions
Scene from JtHM

A cheerleader strapped into some wierd machine. Johnny stands at her side.

Johnny: Some people are really beautiful on the outside but really ugly on the inside. Others are really ugly on the inside but really beautiful on the inside. You are very beautiful on the outside and really ugly inside. I on the other hand, am really ugly on the outside. But, on the inside...

Johnny presses a button and the woman is torn limb from limb. We see Johnny writing in his diary.

Johnny: Dear diary, I learned something today...on the inside...I'm pretty fucking ugly.