Old 05-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Son of Your Royal Queen

Hold Onto Your Sanity...Okay, Now Chop!

Greetings, folks! My name is Cameron, but you may call me Cam, Crazy, CrazyCam, TCC, or my absolute favorite (that works as well), The CrazyCam. My ego is so strong that my nickname has 'the' in it. :p So I will admit that I'm most likely not as avid of a horror fan as most of the people on this forum, but I do take quite the interest. I used to really love it, then really hate it, and now I put it up there with all other film genres. If I had to pick one personal favorite horror flick, it would definitely be Evil Dead II. I wouldn't change one thing about it; it's that perfect. Ed Wood and Rocky Horror Picture Show are my favorite horror-related flicks. My least favorite horror film (if you can call it that) is ANYTHING from the Twilight saga. I'm not even putting the name in italics because it's not a film. It is life, and wow, does it hurt! I had Rifftrax to ease the pain though when I watched it. I'm always up for random conversations, so yeah, I'll be running around these forums.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Masoch's mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Al Fanatic View Post
Greetings, folks! My name is Cameron, but you may call me Cam, Crazy, CrazyCam, TCC, or my absolute favorite (that works as well), The CrazyCam. My ego is so strong that my nickname has 'the' in it. :p So I will admit that I'm most likely not as avid of a horror fan as most of the people on this forum, but I do take quite the interest. I used to really love it, then really hate it, and now I put it up there with all other film genres. If I had to pick one personal favorite horror flick, it would definitely be Evil Dead II. I wouldn't change one thing about it; it's that perfect. Ed Wood and Rocky Horror Picture Show are my favorite horror-related flicks. My least favorite horror film (if you can call it that) is ANYTHING from the Twilight saga. I'm not even putting the name in italics because it's not a film. It is life, and wow, does it hurt! I had Rifftrax to ease the pain though when I watched it. I'm always up for random conversations, so yeah, I'll be running around these forums.
Hi Cam, If you dislike the Twilight films, you will fit in fine on here. Not been a member long myself, but everyone seems nice, kind and witty on here x
Old 05-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Banned

Welcome

but I have a feeling you won't last past 15 post.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:56 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Al Fanatic View Post
If I had to pick one personal favorite horror flick, it would definitely be Evil Dead II. I wouldn't change one thing about it; it's that perfect. Ed Wood and Rocky Horror Picture Show are my favorite horror-related flicks.
I think I have found a new best friend. :D

Welcome to HDC, TheCrazyCam. Enjoy yourself, and stay out of trouble. :cool:
Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Hi Cam, If you dislike the Twilight films, you will fit in fine on here. Not been a member long myself, but everyone seems nice, kind and witty on here x
Damn you're new...

And fuck you, by the way. :cool:

Now we all feel much better.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Satan's joystick

Be welcome. ^^
Old 05-05-2010, 11:02 AM
Masoch's mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Damn you're new...

And fuck you, by the way. :cool: