Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-20-2006, 03:09 PM
Evil Dead

Avp 2

I have to ask why?

Alien vs. Predator 2 Scheduled for 2007
Source: Box Office Mojo April 20, 2006

Box Office Mojo reports that 20th Century Fox has scheduled an August 10, 2007 release date for Alien vs. Predator 2. No other details are available at this time.

The first film, directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, earned $171.2 million worldwide. It opened August 13, 2004 and starred Sanaa Lathan, Raoul Bova and Lance Henriksen.

Seriously, the first one was the biggest piece of shit I had ever seen until I saw Open Water and then that became the worst movie ever. But still the fir AVP raped both series hardcore!
Old 04-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Re: Avp 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
I have to ask why?

Alien vs. Predator 2 Scheduled for 2007
Source: Box Office Mojo April 20, 2006

Box Office Mojo reports that 20th Century Fox has scheduled an August 10, 2007 release date for Alien vs. Predator 2. No other details are available at this time.

The first film, directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, earned $171.2 million worldwide. It opened August 13, 2004 and starred Sanaa Lathan, Raoul Bova and Lance Henriksen.

Seriously, the first one was the biggest piece of shit I had ever seen until I saw Open Water and then that became the worst movie ever. But still the fir AVP raped both series hardcore!
AVP was a fun movie I thought, 50,000 times better than fuckin FVJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Evil Dead

Wow more PG 13 horror! I can't wait! AVP, Resi 3, & crap remakes of Asian horror films, Hollywood really is spoiling us
Do you know who i am? I'm the ANTICHRIST. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood, tell the ANGELS in Heaven you never saw EVIL so singularly personified than in the face of the man who KILLED you........

I ask you again Captain, where will you go?
You can destroy my specimens but what about the millions that wait to greet you outside?
Do you really think you can blow the piss out of them?
All of them?
Old 04-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Run, you fools!!!

I'd go watch it on a rainy sunday when i've got fuck all else to do. Thought the first one was what i expected it to be - OK but your not gonna remember it.

Oh and I actually thought open water was a great film.

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 04-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Undead

This is a movie that doesn't need a sequel. I didn't see AVP and I have no urge too, I tend to lean more towards slasher flicks and action packed zombie movies anyways.

They should work on different vs. movies

I wish they would hurry up and do "Helloween"

Micheal vs. Pinhead, heck it can't hurt. :rolleyes:

The Horror Addict
Old 04-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally posted by horror_fan_Nick
This is a movie that doesn't need a sequel. I didn't see AVP and I have no urge too, I tend to lean more towards slasher flicks and action packed zombie movies anyways.

They should work on different vs. movies

I wish they would hurry up and do "Helloween"

Micheal vs. Pinhead, heck it can't hurt. :rolleyes:
Michael and PINHEAD? come on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 04-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Tenant

Re: Re: Avp 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Posher778
AVP was a fun movie I thought, 50,000 times better than fuckin FVJ.
I disagree with you 100%.

At least neither Freddy nor Jason sold out hardcore like fucking Predator did.

"Oooo, humans! We want to be friends! We'll have lots of little preda-human babies and hold hands and destroy the evil little Aliens together, as one!"
Old 04-21-2006, 06:57 PM
I'M 37!!!

I thought the first AvP was enjoyable, but like Preacher said, easily forgettable. All I have to say is that AvP 2 should be rated R. Why? Because all of the other Alien and Predator films were R and these two bad pieces of shit (I mean that in a good way) can spread some serious blood and slime.

BTW- I thought Freddy vs. Jason was 10,000 times better than AvP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferretchucker View Post
It's not rape if you shout suprise!
Old 04-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to persuasian70
Alien vs. Predator could have been so much better. Although it could have been worse I guess. I hope Mr Anderson doesn't direct the second one. I am not a big fan of his. I thought FvJ was about equal to AvP in entertainment value. Now if you want to do a vs. movie, how about a heavyweight matchup like

Michael Myers vs. Jason Vorhees

P.S. - Open Water - hated it with a passion (I would have rather seen Hasselhoff do Shakespeare for an teo hours.

Last edited by persuasian70; 04-21-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-21-2006, 10:14 PM
It's Daddy,you shithead!

Re: Avp 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
I have to ask why?
I completely agree with you.Had the filmmakers stuck to storylines laid down by the Dark Horse comics this would've been an infinately better film.

They dropped the ball...big time!

Budduskey:i am the motherfucking shore patrol,motherfucker!i am the motherfucking shore patrol!give this man a beer.

"Repent, Harlequin!" said the Ticktockman.
"Get stuffed!" replied the Harlequin, sneering.