Old 11-20-2011, 07:08 PM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Battle Royale

Holy shit this was awesome. The action, the great individual characters and all the different stories really make this a fun exciting watch. I can't believe it's taken me this long to see it.
Great movie - I have the book sitting beside my bed waiting for a vacation so I can spend some time with it.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Old 11-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Great movie - I have the book sitting beside my bed waiting for a vacation so I can spend some time with it.
I'm definitely gonna have to get that.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:55 AM
GoreWhore

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588170/

I Saw The Devil - absolutely brutal revenge flick. amazing story, gore and action. highly recommend it.

"Kyung-chul (Choi Min-sik) is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. The police have chased him for a long time, but were unable to catch him. One day, Joo-yeon, daughter of a retired police chief becomes his prey and is found dead in a horrific state. Her fiance Soo-hyun (Lee Byung-hun), a top secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He promises himself that he will do everything in his power to take bloody vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself to get this monstrous and inhumane killer."

My signature .gif is from a short film put out by fewdio.com. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6xGU2_g9s

Old 11-21-2011, 03:28 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyl3thund3r View Post
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588170/

I Saw The Devil - absolutely brutal revenge flick. amazing story, gore and action. highly recommend it.

"Kyung-chul (Choi Min-sik) is a dangerous psychopath who kills for pleasure. He has committed infernal serial murders in diabolic ways that one cannot even imagine and his victims range from young women to even children. The police have chased him for a long time, but were unable to catch him. One day, Joo-yeon, daughter of a retired police chief becomes his prey and is found dead in a horrific state. Her fiance Soo-hyun (Lee Byung-hun), a top secret agent, decides to track down the murderer himself. He promises himself that he will do everything in his power to take bloody vengeance against the killer, even if it means that he must become a monster himself to get this monstrous and inhumane killer."
I love that movie. One of the best Asian movie's i've ever seen.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Love is like dying

ip man 2

i love the first one, the 2nd one is good but not as good as the first.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Evil is Better

Aftershock

This is a very touching and emotional movie but i wished they hadn't skipped over two moments i was waiting for practically the whole movie. It would have been much more emotional and dramatic if they had decided to show them. Still this is a very good movie. The Earthquake scene in the beginning and the disaster scene near the end are done very well and are very complimentary to each other.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

shaolin
confucius
battle of wits
Old 12-04-2011, 04:59 AM
From The Beyond

The Black House (Kuroi Ie)-Despite it's misleading title this is not supernatural J-Horror- It's a very slow burner though but is rewarding if you persevere with it. It's about the lengths people will go to obtain huge insurance company payouts. Also it throws in a bit of psychological philosophy for good measure.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:06 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Aftershock

This is a very touching and emotional movie but i wished they hadn't skipped over two moments i was waiting for practically the whole movie. It would have been much more emotional and dramatic if they had decided to show them. Still this is a very good movie. The Earthquake scene in the beginning and the disaster scene near the end are done very well and are very complimentary to each other.
Yeah...it was pretty emotionally moving story, a brilliant film from China.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Yeah...it was pretty emotionally moving story, a brilliant film from China.
It really was. Such a sad movie.