Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
'Werewolf' Charged With Breaking And Entering

Man Who Claimed He Was A Werewolf Will Stand Trial

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin - A woman whose apartment was broken into by a man who claimed he was a werewolf told the court Tuesday the man needs mental help, not prison.

"Bob Marsh is not the monster people think he is. He has had a number of things go awry for him," said Victoria Kennedy of Fond Du Lac. "He is a little more than a little mental. He needs to go to a mental health facility. He really needs help."

Robert W. Marsh, 39, currently in jail, will stand trial on charges of disorderly conduct, criminal trespass, criminal damage to property and possession of marijuana. Fond Du Lac County Circuit Court Judge Robert Wirtz set a trial date of May 14 when Marsh appeared in court Tuesday.

Marsh remained in the Fond Du Lac County Jail Tuesday on a $5,000 cash bail. The charges carry a maximum sentence of eight years in prison and $22,000 in fines.

About 3 a.m. March 1, Marsh allegedly smashed a deadbolt and entered Kennedy's West Division Street apartment, according to the criminal complaint. Marsh grabbed Kennedy's arm, but two men restrained him and Marsh left the apartment prior to police arriving.

Kennedy had allowed Marsh to stay at her house prior to the incident but she said he was no longer welcome after he started claiming he was a werewolf and part of a witch religion, according to the complaint.

She said she allowed Marsh — who had just gotten out of prison two days earlier — to stay at her apartment because he had nowhere else to stay, according to the complaint. While he was at her home, he didn't sleep. He drank and was incoherent, according to the complaint.

When police found Marsh, he spoke to them in what "sounded like a medieval language," threatened to change into "his other form" and talked about "the power he had to turn into a werewolf," according to the complaint. At the time of his arrest, officers found a bag of marijuana on him.

On Tuesday, Marsh's attorney, Public Defender Margaret Vinz, said her client has "some mental health issues" and requested the case be scheduled for trial.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be