Old 02-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Evil Puppy

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Great game, lacks a little polish in the camera and control areas but the story and gameplay make up for it in spades. Interesting retelling of Monkey.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:10 AM
Undead

Diablo 3 :)
Old 02-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Evil is Better

Beat Assassins Creed 3

Now playing Skyrim

Old 02-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Evil Puppy

Not sure what to jump into next, Splatterhouse or The Darkness 2. I have a feeling once I unlock the original Splatterhouse games in the new one I'll get stuck playing the unlocked retro games. I love those. The Darkness 2... it looks like it was made for a more "mainstream" audience than the first so I'm afraid it will be missing the little quirky stuff that the first game included (like the ability to watch the whole movie To Kill a Mockingbird). Ah well, anyway, Enslaved was fantastic (didn't realize it was written by the guy who wrote 28 Day Later, I DID pick up on Andy Serkis as the main char. however) and you should all play it. ALL OF YOU
Old 02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Not sure what to jump into next, Splatterhouse or The Darkness 2. I have a feeling once I unlock the original Splatterhouse games in the new one I'll get stuck playing the unlocked retro games. I love those. The Darkness 2... it looks like it was made for a more "mainstream" audience than the first so I'm afraid it will be missing the little quirky stuff that the first game included (like the ability to watch the whole movie To Kill a Mockingbird). Ah well, anyway, Enslaved was fantastic (didn't realize it was written by the guy who wrote 28 Day Later, I DID pick up on Andy Serkis as the main char. however) and you should all play it. ALL OF YOU
I heard that the new Splatterhouse sucks. I watched a few videos and it didn't look good. I still have the first one on Turbografx-16 and and sequel on the Genesis. I'll stick with those.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Midnight toker

Splatterhouse 2 on the megadrive (genesis) kicked so much ass....
Old 02-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Evil Dead

Been playing Diablo 3 and I also play Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends. I've played Dead Space 2 and I am going to get Dead Space 3. :)

Old 02-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Evil Dead

I have Dead Space, and have played it a few times. I love horror games, but this one pisses me off more than it gives me fun, so it's rare that I play it. It's the PC version. Haven't played 2 or thought about the new one, since the first one makes me want to smash things.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:38 AM
Little Boo

I started playing Dead Space and was loving it up until the asteroid sequence. No matter how many times I try, I just can't get past it. So, while the rest of the world is enjoying the third iteration in the series, I'm still struggling with the first.

Other than that, I have a few games in various stages of completion. Condemned and Condemned 2 - loving both of those games and I play them in fits and starts. Alan Wake - a bit of an overlooked game, this one; I'm about two thirds of the way through it. Silent Hill 2 and 3 HD - I missed these when they came out for the PS (I like Sony amps and Sony tvs but not Sony consoles) so I'm having a go at the second one before I go onto the third - it's alright, not a patch on Resident Evil, though.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:32 AM
Evil Puppy

Wet

It's an action game with a grindhouse style to the whole thing and it's not bad. The control is a little awkward sometimes and the little challenge section was an unwelcome break in the gameplay but overall I'm liking it so far. Malcolm McDowell is in it too so, you know, that's cool.