Old 08-29-2018, 08:40 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Speaking of sexism, it seems like in the old days people didn't take advantage of females like they do now.

Take prostitution for example. Back in the days when it was tolerated it was usually women who ran and owned the local brothels. They looked out for their girls and made sure they were taken care of and if a customer caused any trouble they would toss his ass out.

But now it's always male pimps with connections to organized crime and human trafficking who run these prostitutes. Young girls (and even boys) are kidnapped off the streets and forced into selling their bodies by men who keep all of the money and in return give them drugs and force them to live in such horrible conditions. Many of these modern-day prostitutes end up dead because of this.

Women in the old days may not have had the right to vote, but at least they weren't being taken advantage of the way they are now.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:06 AM
Banned

you're wrong there man. women had it terribly all through history up until the last century. In the older days women were treated like animals and raped and murdered and whatever else the men's self it whenever they saw fit to do it and there were no laws to prevent them from doing so. I mean women have spent the better part of History being completely victimized and whatever rather disgusting despicable unspeakable words you can think of. it does still happen in parts of the world but now there are still certain laws in place and for the few places where there are no laws, They all deserve to be drugged out in the streets and shot in the head execution-style if you ask me. This world has no Law and Order in it anymore and extreme and harsh punishments Should be brought back like the days of the medieval torture methods. I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If someone slaps you, don't turn the other cheek, with all of your might strike their other cheek off their faces.

As for Pimps, I wonder if maybe they started as a form of security for the women but now I have no idea considering how I see some of these guys treating The women who work for them. it tells me they are the kind of men who would never get involved in a one-on-one fist fight with another man without powering and simultaneously pissing and shitting themself all along crying like a Little kid. that's how cowardly men feel powerful. Men who control him beat women do it because they can't do it to other men because they are Completely Weak and Powerless to stand up to someone they leave you as an equal or stronger than them.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:49 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
you're wrong there man. women had it terribly all through history up until the last century. In the older days women were treated like animals and raped and murdered and whatever else the men's self it whenever they saw fit to do it and there were no laws to prevent them from doing so. I mean women have spent the better part of History being completely victimized and whatever rather disgusting despicable unspeakable words you can think of. it does still happen in parts of the world but now there are still certain laws in place and for the few places where there are no laws, They all deserve to be drugged out in the streets and shot in the head execution-style if you ask me. This world has no Law and Order in it anymore and extreme and harsh punishments Should be brought back like the days of the medieval torture methods. I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. If someone slaps you, don't turn the other cheek, with all of your might strike their other cheek off their faces.

As for Pimps, I wonder if maybe they started as a form of security for the women but now I have no idea considering how I see some of these guys treating The women who work for them. it tells me they are the kind of men who would never get involved in a one-on-one fist fight with another man without powering and simultaneously pissing and shitting themself all along crying like a Little kid. that's how cowardly men feel powerful. Men who control him beat women do it because they can't do it to other men because they are Completely Weak and Powerless to stand up to someone they leave you as an equal or stronger than them.
Well you're right, in general women have always been treated like shit throughout history. But what I said about brothels was true, they were ran better in the old days when they were more legal and it was the women in charge of operating them compared to the illegal crack motel-type brothels full of human trafficking victims that we have now.

In fact the brothels in New Orleans were notorious for murdering the customers who caused trouble for the ladies who worked there. Those women would slit your throat and then take everything valuable you had on you.

And the pimps who run prostitutes today are more dangerous than you seem to realize. They keep those women working for them by threatening to murder their families if they go running to the authorities and they murder their own women all the time, and they will have the guys who work for them murdered too.

Human traffickers are no joking matter.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 08-29-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:02 AM
Banned

Believe me I know exactly what you mean. I'm living in one of the hubs and Mecca's for prostitution right now and I see pimps literally dragging their women around all the time and then hearing them get mad and yell at them because they don't call them Daddy. it makes me sick and makes me wish that if people were going to get Brave and go out and shoot a bunch of people they would at least do it vigilante-style and kill these worthless pimps. I mean seriously... How come people that go nuts have to go shoot up schools and places with innocent people when there are literally diseases walking this Earth that would love nothing more than to kill us all simply because they think it would be funny because their brains won't allow them to think anything otherwise.
Old 08-29-2018, 10:12 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
Believe me I know exactly what you mean. I'm living in one of the hubs and Mecca's for prostitution right now and I see pimps literally dragging their women around all the time and then hearing them get mad and yell at them because they don't call them Daddy. it makes me sick and makes me wish that if people were going to get Brave and go out and shoot a bunch of people they would at least do it vigilante-style and kill these worthless pimps. I mean seriously... How come people that go nuts have to go shoot up schools and places with innocent people when there are literally diseases walking this Earth that would love nothing more than to kill us all simply because they think it would be funny because their brains won't allow them to think anything otherwise.
I completely agree with what you're saying and it's so ****ed up. When people snap they would rather take their anger out on the innocent instead of destroying the scum who make the world so unbearable for all of us.

Life is so unfair. It could be better if people made an effort to make it better but nobody seems to want to do that.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:02 PM
Evil Dead

My forest is dark, the trees are sad and all the butterflies have broken wings.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:42 AM
Evil Dead

We cannot stop the birds of sorrow from flying overhead, we can only prevent them from making nests in our hair.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:10 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

But a bird in your hair is worth two in a bush, or something like that.
Old 08-30-2018, 09:53 AM
Banned

When the going gets tough....remember to sharpen the knives you'll need for later!
Old 08-30-2018, 11:46 AM
Banned

I still have to wait until next May before I can qualify for in state college tuition, but once I am able to do that I have decided what I want to do. I'm going to finish my associate's degree and then I'm going to transfer to UNLV and study creative writing. They offer from a Degree up to a doctor of literature. I realize that doctor degree is a pipe dream but I plan to push this as far as I possibly can and push myself harder than I have ever push myself towards anything and I want to apply what I learn pursuing my degree in my writing and Use it to possibly become a teacher of literature someday. That would be amazing for me!