Old 09-23-2018, 04:51 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
has anyone seen this yet? it is a Green test of Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker. I am really excited about this as it is an origin story so I'm not really worried about the weird makeup considering in The Killing Joke He was a failed comedian before becoming the Joker. I am really I am really excited about this movie.

I'm not really into The Joker or anything related to Batman. I used to be as a kid but I guess I outgrew it.

It's kind of funny because movies and video games about superheroes and supervillains seem to be all the rage right now.

I did used to like some of the female villains like Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn. I think Poison Ivy was my favorite because I thought her ability to manipulate mutated plants was cool. Plus she reminded me of an evil Celtic goddess or something.

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 09-23-2018 at 04:58 AM.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:44 AM
Banned

Well I for one am excited about it as I have always been a joker fan. Even as a little kid I like Jack Nicholson's Joker just as much as Michael Keaton's Batman. I'm not really worried about the makeup either because in The Killing Joke, it briefly tells about the Joker before he they came the Joker and he was a failed comedian which I think is why the makeup and that video looks more like an actual clown rather than the Joker As his entire body is white and you can see his hands are skin colored. I am so excited about this. There is a fan-made Joker origin movie on YouTube that is really good for being a fan film but this is going to obviously be on a whole other level.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:48 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Well I for one am excited about it as I have always been a joker fan. Even as a little kid I like Jack Nicholson's Joker just as much as Michael Keaton's Batman. I'm not really worried about the makeup either because in The Killing Joke, it briefly tells about the Joker before he they came the Joker and he was a failed comedian which I think is why the makeup and that video looks more like an actual clown rather than the Joker As his entire body is white and you can see his hands are skin colored. I am so excited about this. There is a fan-made Joker origin movie on YouTube that is really good for being a fan film but this is going to obviously be on a whole other level.
I like his crazy clown girlfriend Harley Quinn. She reminds me of Tiffany from Bride of Chucky.

Though I don't care much for the slutty costumes they gave her in the Batman Arkham games.
Old 09-24-2018, 03:59 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
My bad, I shouldn't of even gone there...I'll get myself together someday.
I was half listening to Joe Biden at John McCain's funeral. That man knows pain whatever else one might think of him. He said words to the effect of " One day you will be able to think of him and a smile will come to your lips before a tear comes to your eye." I thought that was precious and hope you hit that point soon.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:41 AM
Evil Dead

Thanks for the good word Bloof.
That F2 y'all had up there recently wasn't in yer neck of the woods was it?
Old 09-24-2018, 08:18 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Thanks for the good word Bloof.
That F2 y'all had up there recently wasn't in yer neck of the woods was it?
It sure was, thanks for asking. We had no power from friday at supper til late Sunday evening. Did some major damage about the city but we were fine.
Old 09-24-2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

so I woke up this morning to a surprise. I had an email telling me I have won two tickets to go see dark tranquility and amorphous Thursday night at the House of Blues. That was certainly a great birthday surprise!
Old 09-24-2018, 10:23 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
so I woke up this morning to a surprise. I had an email telling me I have won two tickets to go see dark tranquility and amorphous Thursday night at the House of Blues. That was certainly a great birthday surprise!
Well happy birthday!
Old 09-24-2018, 01:24 PM
Banned

Thanks homie! I think I might have actually already found a date for the show. you guys should see the big ass resin ball I just got in from cleaning my bowls. I would post a picture but I don't want to piss off Cheeba again
Old 09-24-2018, 01:42 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

You know, what I just posted might be inappropriate so I deleted it. I apologize lol

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 09-24-2018 at 03:05 PM.