Old 05-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Little Boo

Help me find this movie please!

Does anyone know this movie? I remember the plot very well: A police detective meets an attractive blondie and fells for her. There are some erotic scenes. But it is clear that something is wrong with this woman and I remember one particular scene where the weather is terrible at night and the detective is home. Then, she suddenly appears outside his window, she's pale and like she has freaked out, and desperately wants to get inside.
After an investigation, the man finds out that this woman has been already dead. She was married to a rich guy and during a party on a ship she fell in the water and drowned. I don't remember whether it was murder, accident or suicide, but the detective finds some pics of her dead body and we can also see them. She was buried with all her expensive jewels, as she loved them. But her greedy husband, whose name I think it was Charlie but I'm not sure, stole the jewels from her grave, so she had come back from the dead to claim them.
I also remember one of the last scenes, her husband is drinking at a bar and talking with the detective. He tells him: "Nobody has ever enjoyed a female body more than I enjoyed my wife's" and then she appears, smoking, and she asks her husband: "Where are my jewels?"
Does it ring a bell to someone? I would say that the plot reminds me of "Venus in Furs", but it definitely is another movie, perhaps from 80's or early 90's. I will really appreciate your help!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:55 AM
Little Boo

sure this is it.

Death Becomes Her (1992)
Old 05-07-2014, 08:38 AM
Little Boo

Thanks for your reply, but it's not this one. The movie I'm looking for has no comedy in it and it's either a thriller or a horror movie. And the plot is exactly as I have described.

Tags
blonde woman, ghost, jewels