Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Contributors, Articles & Others > Contributor's Corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Banned

my review for UNDEAD

Brothers Michael and Peter Spierig from Australia have directed a kickasszombie/alien movie. Yes...I did say zombie/alien.You take 3 parts Evil Dead, 3 parts Dead Alive, throw in a dash of Night of the Living Dead and a sprinkle of Close Encounters and you got a reciepe for a good time.It takes all of 3 minutes and before the title even comes on were into the gore. Special effects are handled very well, not over-done and quite effective. Their are a couple of slow spots but its not a long wait for something to happen that will have you smiling.And for a cast of pretty much all first timers, you would never know it.They all handle their parts very well. My biggest gripe was the ending.....it may have you scratching your head and thinking ..what the fuck.But overall its a fun ride. It may not be easy to find this one but if you do manage to get it and you like "Dead Alive" kinda mayhem...go for it.