Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-13-2005, 11:59 AM
Hellraiser

I heard heard of this HP Lovecraft movie before hand in one of the many horror news letters I get. I checked out the trailer when I first got that and thought it looked cool. I can't say I'm going to lose interest in the movie simply because of the fact it was "spamed" on here.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Evil Dead

Really, spam has come to mean anything that mentions anything for sale. It used to mean completely unsolicited sales emails for useless things, like "penis enlargement" and "get out of debt" schemes. On a board marked for indie horror, announcing the availability of an indie horror movie should not be considered spam.
Old 03-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
Isn't this technically plugging your films? I mean, mentioning specifics like "2 films" and "coming out this month" sound a bit "pluggy" to me.
I mentioned neither by name, nor gave any specifics on them or where they can be purchased, etc. Most people here know what I do and if interested in what I'm up to can click the link in my signature if interested. Otherwise I have no intentions of ramming it down everyone's throats in such a crass way as multiple "look at me ! " threads. :D
CK
Old 03-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Horror Fan

I'll take a look. Big Lovecraft fan.