Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Banned

if i were you guys i wouldnt start making fun of our beer ...

(labatts and molsons is crap, i'll give you that ... but american beer ? thats just a weak watery laxitive !)

coors silver bullet ?
more like the brown express !
Old 08-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Fear scented candle

Hey, i never claimed 90% of american wasnt dog piss.

I drink coors light basically because it is cheap and is a light fille rin between real beer. kinda liike water , only bad for you.

personally, i prefer my beer from europe or south of the border, although those bostonians make some good beer (SAm Adams)
Old 08-15-2006, 09:01 AM
Banned

the first sam adams i had many years ago .. was good .. had a rich micro-brewery taste to it.

last one i had a couple of years ago didnt taste the same ..

i prefer micro-brewery beers ..or some foreign beers when i drink anything at all .. i probably dont have more than 7 - 8 beer a year now ..

i also like guiness though .. which is odd for a non beer drinker ..
Old 08-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
the first sam adams i had many years ago .. was good .. had a rich micro-brewery taste to it.

last one i had a couple of years ago didnt taste the same ..

i prefer micro-brewery beers ..or some foreign beers when i drink anything at all .. i probably dont have more than 7 - 8 beer a year now ..

i also like guiness though .. which is odd for a non beer drinker ..
Sam Adams has many flavors and most consistently good.I am more of a micro-brew fan in my mature years.7 - 8 beers a year is about all i drink as well.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 08-15-2006, 09:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by newb
Sam Adams has many flavors and most consistently good.I am more of a micro-brew fan in my mature years.7 - 8 beers a year is about all i drink as well.

7 - 8 beers an hour ? :D
Old 08-15-2006, 10:05 AM
whatever gets you through

7-8 truckloads of beer a year
Old 08-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Evil Dead

mmmmm...beer and x-men, that's sexy
Old 10-16-2006, 07:55 AM
Evil Dead

Jackman Says Wolverine Script is Ready
Source: Heather Newgen October 15, 2006

ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! caught up with The Prestige star Hugh Jackman, who gave us an update on his upcoming "X-Men" spinoff, Wolverine.

"We've now signed off on the script. If you know about the history of 'X-Men' movies, that's a revolution for us. We're a year away from shooting the film and we have the script," Jackman said. "And, by the way, it is unbelievable. It's a David Benioff script. He's probably the hottest writer going around town, and he was beating down our door to write this movie. It was the most amazing thing. So, we have this fantastic script. I've got a couple of movies coming out in the next month, and I might be able to tell you who the director is by then. We're seriously into talking about it now."

He added that Wolverine will definitely be a prequel but will not follow the Japanese storyline that comic books have addressed.

"At present, no. That is still something we really want to do. What we need to do is establish who he is and find out how he became Wolverine," he explained.

Jackman said he is also interested in making a sequel to Wolverine. "I'm not ruling it out," he smiled.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soounds like Jackman doesn't mind getting type casted.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:32 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to PhilnEdee
Well, since the last Xmen blew goats balls so bad...I think a good..dark Wolverine movie would be great. Hugh Jackman def. does the character justice. If its a prequel, wouldn't it be cool to have him going after the Wendingo or even the Hulk?(Rumors of the Hulk vs. Wendingo in Hulk 2)
Also, I'm all for an Xmen 4, bring out that Nimrod thing from the future, make the Juggernaut be more like in the comic and have them just kill all of the Xmen in the first 15minutes,except for Wolverine...let him be up in Canada hunting or something. Make the rest of the movie be about Magneto in the nursing home moving bed pans around-where's his kids? (Quicksilver would be a nice addition to the movies-I hear there is a Flash in the works with Ryan Reynolds?-anyone hear this?)
Xmen 4:the last of the BS. One thing to change up some things, another to just rewrite the whole history...the way the Xmen has gone,why not make Peter Parker be the Hulk, or have Superman come over from DC and be a Mutant?
Sorry...can you tell I was pissed at Xmen 3? :mad:

Another thing on beer, anyone try that new (to me)Steel Reserve beer? Had some this weekend, 6% alcohol, got a great taste.
Old 10-18-2006, 05:43 PM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

i wanna see something with gambit in

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"