Old 04-18-2021, 11:24 AM
Little Boo

Netflix Presents Masters of Horror

Hello guys

I recently rewatched 2 of my favorite horror shows of all time: Masters of Horror and Fear Itself.

First, I love the "anthology" format: every episode has a different story and a different set of characters. An episode might be on the funnier side, another one could be dark and gore, you never know what you're gonna get

Second, the idea of the Masters of horror I think is genius. Every episode is directed by a master of horror, so you always get something new and interesting. And this show has masters like Dario Argento, John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper, Stuart Gordon, Takashi Miike, and so on and episodes were based on stories from the writers like Lovecraft, Edgar Allan Poe, Clive Barker, Richard Matheson, and much more.

Unfortunately, the show ran only for 2 seasons before getting canceled.
They made an unofficial 3rd season called Fear Itself, this It's a good series also, but they had a low budget for this and a lot of restrictions (no gore or violence etc.)

So I've been thinking: what if Netflix picks up this idea?

Just imagine: Netflix makes a Masters of Horror series: they gather the old and new masters of horror, give them big buget and let them go crazy with it. Each episode directed by a master of horror.

I heard the Netflix guys are pretty open mind and really turns ideas into reality if people ask for it.

So I'm wondering: would you like a Masters of Horror made by Netflix? And if yes, what are your nominations for the masters of horror who should direct the episodes?
Old 06-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Little Boo

Looking at the actors playing Hamlet, you understand why Ophelia drowned herself.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zencole View Post
Looking at the actors playing Hamlet, you understand why Ophelia drowned herself.
An actor becomes himself only when he portrays another. The best movie actor is the person who can do nothing exceptionally well. And those films https://viooz4k.net that some of us may not understand are objectively for people with a different worldview.