Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-22-2003, 11:06 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
If we ever actually hung out though, I'd have to call you Ritualistic.:D
lol my scrn name iz my real nick name people actually call me Leatha Face because they know i love TCM and my favorite rappers nickname iz Leathe Face
Old 12-22-2003, 08:30 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I am never called by my real name
Same here,people dont know what to call me because i have 4 names on my birth certificate Brenda, Rayne, Moon, and Diva then i have my middle and last name. noone calls me Brenda, its not even listed on my records at school, only the other three are. my mom calls me Rayne, my other family members call me one of the four names (my grandma calls me brenda and than my middle name) my teachers and some friends call me Mo, my uncles call me Bug, my grandpas and my other grandma call me lillypad. and my close friends call me moon, or diva i usually answer to either one.

Brenda is technicly (spelling?) my birth name, i think, because its listed first but im not really sure. People like my doctor, people i talk to on the net, and my dads coworkers call me brenda

so i really dont know what my "birth" name is cuz i dont know which of the four mom and dad originally picked out for me and they dont either. my life is just a mess :(
Old 12-23-2003, 12:35 PM
zipperface

Send a message via AIM to HappyCamper Send a message via Yahoo to HappyCamper
Matt Wears remember it well for one day, you'll get to say, "hey I knew that guy, before he was anybody."
Just listen to this sentence and tell me what it means. I haven't seen Evil Dead II yet? Would you get the impression that i wanted to see it? Oh, well you couldn't have been dying to see it or else you would have already gone. So in your opinion would I definitely see it?
How the fuck should I know probably!
Why? Because it's a brilliant film, it's so funny, and the soundtrack kicks fucking ass!
Old 12-23-2003, 12:39 PM
Scares Little Kids

hmmmm.....

I have a lot of nicknames, but my real one is Vanessa.
Old 12-24-2003, 05:47 AM
Hellraiser

Exclamation My NAME? Whatever for?

I don't get it, what difference does it make whether you know my "real" name or whatever I tell you it is? You will still know me no more and no less.

It's Lycanthe...and that's all you need to know:rolleyes: