Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-13-2009, 04:26 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

UFC100 - any other MMA fans out there.

Can't believe it up to 100 events so far.

Not a bad card but far from the excellent card that should have been shown forsuch a milestone event.

Hendo vs Bisping was the one i was dying to see and it lived up to the hype and the some..It will Bisping awhile to recover from such a brutal KO.

And Brock once again looks like a very hard man to beat..

And i'm so glad that Coleman got the win.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:18 AM
HDC Sole Survivor!!

thanks for posting those. I avoid PPV, but I love MMA (and Boxing too). That knockout looks sick!

"A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well."
Francis Bacon
Old 07-13-2009, 07:14 AM
Top Of The World Ma!!

i love seeing a good fake fight in the movies - but i cant stomach the sight of people beating the shit out of each other for real.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:50 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferox13 View Post

That's one scary rapist..
Old 07-13-2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgeok2 View Post
i love seeing a good fake fight in the movies - but i cant stomach the sight of people beating the shit out of each other for real.
Despite how the gifs look - I do appreciate the martial skill aspect to it and theres a lot more to it then 2 guys beating shit out of each other. There's a more to understand then boxing too.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:01 AM
No, fuck YOU

I prefer K1.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:17 AM
Evil Puppy

I loved seeing GSP dominate one of the best up n' comers but hated seeing Brock act like a prick after such a boring performance. Yes, he's big, he laid on top of the guy and hit him, VERY little even in the way of wrestling skills showcased during that fight. I've never thought Mir was that good though, it will be interesting to see who he fights next.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:00 AM
ita formido mortalis

I'm a huge MMA and Boxing fan as well, my life pretty much revloves around horror movies/books and the fight game (keeps me inspired to stay in shape).

I thought what was really interesting was the dominance of wrestling (of course I'm referring to real, greco-roman wrestling, not the fake stuff). GSP was amazing - and he never had any wrestling training before he started fighting MMA, his control and positioning was amazing, as was Lesnar's - It's just too bad it's impossible to have any respect for Lesnar whatsoever because of his disgusting behavior. Mir fought a stupid fight, I think he didn't even bother to train for Lesnar's wrestling, I could see a 3rd fight between the two at some point.

I can't believe Bisping thought it was a good idea to circle TOWARD your opponents power hand. Smart.

http://www.facebook.com/AperionProject
-------------------------
Old 07-13-2009, 09:08 AM

Mir dissing the main UFC sponsor then being sat down by Dana and made do an apology with a bottle of bud in front of him..lol.

I kinda enjoyed the Coleman fight thought it wasn't exactly a barnburner I did like seening the vetern win..

And the Bisping circling the wrong way was incredible especially when Hendo is know for his big right hand.

To be honest I'm not sure what Mir could have done better - There was no way he could prevent the take down, all he could hope for was a sub of his back like the first fight.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:35 AM

Bones Jones had another very impressive win: