Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > TV Shows
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-12-2003, 07:39 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
I never got into Buffy... Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie, that was great!

However... The series seemed/seems like an evolved Power Rangers for people in their teens/early twenties... But that's just me, and I've never sat through a whole episode...

*FADE OUT*
Old 11-12-2003, 05:04 PM

am i the only one who loves buffy? it's the other people i like the most like willow when she's pissed and cuts loose with the magic, and her eyes get black. i love that shit! and angel and spike well those bad boys are a total turn on.
Old 11-12-2003, 08:12 PM
Evil Bitch From HELL

Never really watched Buffy to say I hated..Well I gave it a chance I watched one episode..didnt like it..thought okay maybe another one..watched another episode..didnt like it..so I said one more and its done. Watched the third one.......I HATE BUFFY...So I can actually say I hate it I gave it a shot...did the same thing with Angel could not get into that either I guess it's not my cup of tea... Oh well..can't say I didn't try.
Old 11-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Listen 2 Buckethead!

i might not watch buffy but u gotta admit sarah michelle gellar iz fine :D
Old 11-14-2003, 07:05 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by bellamorte
ummm vampire series tend not to be scarry but then again I don't get scared easily. But I have to say my ultimate favorite series was First Knight. I did like Buffy for a time and Angel as well. I also like Dark Shadows which was meant to be a soap opera by the way.
I know it was meant to be a soap, that's why I hated it. My mom always liked it though.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:43 PM
visible death

For its time darkshadows was a very ambitious gamble as for it being scary no it is not but on the otherhand it is the only soap in history to show the darkside of the imagination.What I mean is what other soaps have you whached that have whitches werewolf or deomns in it.And also I have viewed the nbc remake which was a damn side darker than the origonal where as the origonal sereies was just plain funny at the time because of all the mistakes and props falling while filming.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:32 AM
Scares Little Kids

buffy and angel
Old 02-04-2004, 02:56 AM
Evil Dead

Forever Knight was pretty good...

I never got into Buffy either. A friend finally had me watch some re-runs this past summer. Well... Spike is hot. Willow is hot. That's about all I have to say.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Mikelly13
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreaming Girl
Forever Knight was pretty good...

I never got into Buffy either. A friend finally had me watch some re-runs this past summer. Well... Spike is hot. Willow is hot. That's about all I have to say.
I liked Dawn she was so innocent looking,but she also had a sneeky side,and yes Spike was hot too

Last edited by Mikelly13; 02-16-2004 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:06 PM
willows mommy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikelly13
I liked Dawn she was so innocent looking,but she also had a sneeky side,and yes Spike was hot too
spike is really hot :D i love buffy and angel :D

WICKED LADYS BUDDY

Human passions have mysterious ways, in children as well as grown-ups. Those affected by them can't explain them, and those who haven't known them have no understanding of them at all. -neverending story (the book)