Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2221  
Old 11-22-2020, 11:31 AM
Gamo Gamo is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 1
Want to ask a name of a movie.

This movie was released around 78 - 82 or so. It had monsters and if I remember correctly the monsters were like tentacle and it eat people face. In the end of the movie only one female lead survived and all the scenes in the end turn red suggested that all people on earth was eaten by those monsters.

I look through most list of movies but couldn't find this movie that I watched when I was a child. Any help appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #2222  
Old 12-06-2020, 04:55 PM
Abby Normal Abby Normal is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 1
Question Help me figure this out


Ok, this is probably going to be a long post.
I have had trouble for MANY years trying to remember the name of a show. It is something like Tales from the crypt, tales from the darkside, outer lines etc... I can remember most of the episode EXCEPT the name of the show or what year I saw it.
In th show a man is on business and driving down a country road. He comes up on a dangerous curve and crashes his car. He makes his way to an old farmhouse. Their phone of course is out of order or something like that. So he has to stay the night in order to go for help in the morning.
Well, the only other place for him to sleep is in the room with their beautiful daughter who he is NOT to touch.
In her room the bed has a sheer fabric divider to separate them. Well she of course indices him and he touches her. She instantly becomes corpse-like and he freaks out and is caught in their trap.
You then see him being dumped through a chute of some sort that goes through the living room. The old couple make remarks about how she got another one.
The camera then shows outside where you see all the previous cars and road signs they have taken down in order to cause more accidents.

Sorry this was so long but it is driving my nuts and I want to see it again.
Reply With Quote
  #2223  
Old 12-30-2020, 08:54 AM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post

Ok, this is probably going to be a long post.
I have had trouble for MANY years trying to remember the name of a show. It is something like Tales from the crypt, tales from the darkside, outer lines etc... I can remember most of the episode EXCEPT the name of the show or what year I saw it.
In th show a man is on business and driving down a country road. He comes up on a dangerous curve and crashes his car. He makes his way to an old farmhouse. Their phone of course is out of order or something like that. So he has to stay the night in order to go for help in the morning.
Well, the only other place for him to sleep is in the room with their beautiful daughter who he is NOT to touch.
In her room the bed has a sheer fabric divider to separate them. Well she of course indices him and he touches her. She instantly becomes corpse-like and he freaks out and is caught in their trap.
You then see him being dumped through a chute of some sort that goes through the living room. The old couple make remarks about how she got another one.
The camera then shows outside where you see all the previous cars and road signs they have taken down in order to cause more accidents.

Sorry this was so long but it is driving my nuts and I want to see it again.
Might be 1. episode of season 1 of one of The Twilight Zone's.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #2224  
Old 12-30-2020, 10:04 AM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Might be 1. episode of season 1 of one of The Twilight Zone's.
Hmmm... No, it doesn't seem to be Twilight Zone. What the hell was it then?
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #2225  
Old 01-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Grizzwald Grizzwald is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1
Help with movie title

I can't remember the name of the movie i watched a long time ago. The only think i remember is there was a group walking down an escalator in the dark and only one of them had a gun with a night vision scope that could see dead bodies on the ground. They had to escape a building I think it was an apartment complex. They entered a room which was completely dark and they had to sneak by a monster that looked like a very old woman wearing only underwear and would react to the sounds the group made.

I have been trying to find the title of this movie for a few years now and i cant remember the name. Please help.
Reply With Quote
  #2226  
Old 01-10-2021, 09:00 PM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is offline
Cemetery Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 532
damn i wanna know what that is
Reply With Quote
  #2227  
Old 01-11-2021, 05:57 AM
Bloof's Avatar
Bloof Bloof is offline
Post Mortem

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stuck in the 80's..
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzwald View Post
I can't remember the name of the movie i watched a long time ago. The only think i remember is there was a group walking down an escalator in the dark and only one of them had a gun with a night vision scope that could see dead bodies on the ground. They had to escape a building I think it was an apartment complex. They entered a room which was completely dark and they had to sneak by a monster that looked like a very old woman wearing only underwear and would react to the sounds the group made.

I have been trying to find the title of this movie for a few years now and i cant remember the name. Please help.
I don't remember the part about the escalator, but in the movie "Rec" (the first one) there is (1)an old lady with underwear and (2) they are trapped in a building.
Reply With Quote
  #2228  
Old 01-20-2021, 04:03 AM
uchihaitachi181 uchihaitachi181 is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 2
Unknown movie, please help.

Iíve been looking for this movie off and on for the last ten or so years. I donít have much to go on Iím afraid. The most stand out things are as follows.

Spindley black aliens, tentacle arms taking over the human host

A few of them chase one of the main characters literally around the house with someone making commentary like a race announcer. The line I recall is ďAnd we have alien number one.Ē

I also remember the female lead being on the roof trying to get to an antenna for some reason and I think the film ends with the two leads getting married.

I wish I had more to go on, but Iím afraid that is the extent of my memories of this movie. I was maybe 7-10 when I caught this on tv so it was somewhere in the 90ís maybe late 80ís.
Reply With Quote
  #2229  
Old 01-20-2021, 04:53 AM
Bloof's Avatar
Bloof Bloof is offline
Post Mortem

 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Stuck in the 80's..
Posts: 2,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi181 View Post
Iíve been looking for this movie off and on for the last ten or so years. I donít have much to go on Iím afraid. The most stand out things are as follows.

Spindley black aliens, tentacle arms taking over the human host

A few of them chase one of the main characters literally around the house with someone making commentary like a race announcer. The line I recall is ďAnd we have alien number one.Ē

I also remember the female lead being on the roof trying to get to an antenna for some reason and I think the film ends with the two leads getting married.

I wish I had more to go on, but Iím afraid that is the extent of my memories of this movie. I was maybe 7-10 when I caught this on tv so it was somewhere in the 90ís maybe late 80ís.
Could it be "Signs"?
Reply With Quote
  #2230  
Old 01-21-2021, 04:27 AM
uchihaitachi181 uchihaitachi181 is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Could it be "Signs"?
Itís not, Iíve seen signs since and itís very different
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:25 AM.