Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Latest Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Don't close your eyes

Here are some of my thoughts on this film. The wife uses instinct to find her way back to the flat, in the same way that the father could still recognise members of his family. The camera work is crazy because it is meant to reflect the ferocity of the infected. Also the nature of the infected vs unaffected humans. How do we know that there wasn't a window left open when the family abandoned the house? What is to say that the wife even had keys on her in the first place? The father being everywhere is putting an element of shock into the story, like "oh shit there he is again". If i had been the nurse, i would have killed the mother and not taken the chance with something that contagious. I'd say fuck the cure, lets preserve what we have and not risk everything by chance of hey maybe this could lead to... A great film, much better than the first.:cool:
Old 06-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Tonight's the nght.

The sequel should be called 28 months later:We're totally fucked!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:33 PM
I like my eyes deep fried

I highyl enjoyed this flick. The camera work was all over the place, which can add to a movie, and in this case it does, but at what point is it to much, you know??

The scence I had a problem with involving the crazy camera jerking around, is when they lock all the civilians in the garage, or whatever it was...basment i think.....Anyways, I wanted to see the mayhem happening and it was just real quick action, here and there.

Overall, I enjoyed this movie just as much as the first and IMO, they should make a trilogy out if this and bring back Danny Boyle to direct again!
Old 06-16-2007, 01:36 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
The scence I had a problem with involving the crazy camera jerking around, is when they lock all the civilians in the garage, or whatever it was...basment i think.....Anyways, I wanted to see the mayhem happening and it was just real quick action, here and there.
I think they were going for the "this is how it'd be if you were among it, not spectating from afar" kinda thing? Admittedly it DID make it a bit hard to keep your bearings, but I think overall it added to the uneasy effect of the film in it's entirety...
Personally the scene in the dark on the way down to the train station annoyed me more than that.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:32 AM
(sw) Fake Shemp (sw)

28 plot holes later

"It's a DISASTER...a DISASTER! Spelt with two 'O's... like 'DOOM'!!"