Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-28-2006, 06:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by zwoti
also gets mentioned in the rotcast podcast

and a certain cult site is the plug of the week ;)

i just spoke to him ... he's actually training !
Old 08-28-2006, 06:29 AM
Fear scented candle

there is so much in that article to comment on.... where to begin...

Boll will go down in history, that is not up for debate. However, where ed wood had true passion and enthusiams, and was just a terrible writer and director, Boll lacks the passion. He gets personally offended when people tralk bad about his movies.

Quite frankly, if you cant take criticism, stay out of the spotlight.

And challenging Quentin tarantino? Tarantino is tall and skinny. a wadded up newspaper ball could tak ehim down. On the othe rhand, Eli Roth look slike a scrapper. No shit he didnt challenge him. But he was pissed off because Hostel overhsadowed Bloodrayne? No shit... I think if he had the slightest clue what reputations did for a movie's pr, he would have seen that coming a mile away. Alone in the Dark and House of the Dead werent going to be inspiring people to see what new masterpiece boll was putting out. at the most, a bunch of people ignorant of his track record, and a bunch of masochists with morbid curiosity went out and saw that....

Hostel had roth's name, for those that liekd cabin fever, and of course, mr tarantino, who like him or not, is movie gold.

Boll is proving to be a blight on some otherwise stellar carreers. BEN KINGLSEY? Ghandi?!! He is one of the greatest actors EVER.
tsk tsk....

I have said it many times before... You can gold plate a turd, but no matter how pretty you make, it's still a piece of shit.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Smack My Titties

Apparently Boll is signed up to turn the best online FPS game in the universe - Far Cry - into a movie by 2008.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:38 AM
Banned

bumping this with an update ..

well, Chris is off to Vancouver tonight - the fight is on Saturday.
He got sponsered by a boxing ring and has been taking some lessons so he's all set to go.

personally i think this is going to be a big publicity stunt where everyone wins and if nothing else - Boll will be looked on as a 'fun kinda guy'

i saw a few minutes of the fight with the spanish guy and it was embarrasing ..

he was cowering and cringing like a little girl .. boll was just standing there laughing ...

anyway - apparantly there is a live webcast you can watch for $5
jury is still out on if i'll watch it or not ..Chris is making a 'behind the scenes' movie on the whole experience which looks like it'll be a huge laugh .. i might wait to see that ...

if anyone is interested though - here's the link :

www.wavelit.com