Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I heard some of his new shit the other day... sounds something like sugar ray...... I know this dude that is really into Vanilla`s 98 or 99 release... why you ask..I have no fucking idea
I saw the video for the song 'Too Cold' a couple of times some years ago here on TV. It's actually a 'metal' version of 'Ice Ice Baby'. As I recall, it was actually better than the original song (but I guess that's not that hard to do...)
Old 11-11-2003, 06:11 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to shane diablo
Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
I heard some of his new shit the other day... sounds something like sugar ray...... I know this dude that is really into Vanilla`s 98 or 99 release... why you ask..I have no fucking idea
I have an interesting story about Vanilla Ice,In 99 he played here in Salt Lake city doing his new hardcore thing.He played a show with EarthCrisis opening for him so naturally it was all straight edge kids and he came out drinking a beer took a gulp and spit it out on the crowd seconds later a kid jumped onsatge and knocked his ass out with one punch.needles to say the show..ended there.I am not stright edge so dont worry bout that..I guess the moral of the story is dont spit beer on the crowd at a straight edge show....or use gonna get it!
Old 11-16-2003, 03:02 PM
Hellraiser

Then: Kiss/ Rollins Band/ Danzig/Slayer/Misfits/Metallica and others but thats all I can remember.

Now: Danzig/Misfits/ older Metallica from back then/ AC/DC / White Zombie/ Rob Zombie/ Tool/ KISS/ others I cant think of right now.
Old 11-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Evil Dead

u gotta try blitzkidwww.blitzkid.dot.net klik on discography then terryfying tales they got samples there........... true horror!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Evil Dead

sorry try thiswww.blitzkid.net/main.html
Old 11-16-2003, 04:13 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by D'Lo
Now (in no particular order): Ministry, Danzig, Dream Theater, Iced Earth, Paradise Lost, Megadeth (although they quit), Gwar, Anthrax, Rollins Band, Rob Zombie, Type O Negative, Stratovarius, anything involving Mike Patton (like Fantômas & Tomahawk), Iron Maiden, Life of Agony, Steremud, Armored Saint, Prong,...

Then: When I was like 10 or 11, I liked Vanilla Ice alot... :D
Glad to see another LOA fan on here. They don't get enough respect IMO.
Old 11-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Juggalette_Jen
now:ICP
then:(oh god) N Sync
Old 11-16-2003, 06:02 PM
Post-Moderation

Quote:
thenoh god) N Sync
shame:(
Old 11-16-2003, 06:33 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Glad to see another LOA fan on here. They don't get enough respect IMO.
LOA began their comeback European tour last month with their original lineup. Their first gig was here in Belgium. I went to see them, and it was great! One of the best concerts I've seen in a while. The energy and enthousiasm from the band and the crowd was amazing! I also picked up their double live cd/DVD box 'River Runs Again'. That cd/dvd is awesome. Caputo is a great singer!
Old 11-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by D'Lo
LOA began their comeback European tour last month with their original lineup. Their first gig was here in Belgium. I went to see them, and it was great! One of the best concerts I've seen in a while. The energy and enthousiasm from the band and the crowd was amazing! I also picked up their double live cd/DVD box 'River Runs Again'. That cd/dvd is awesome. Caputo is a great singer!
Yes, he is. You can definitely hear the development in his voice from their first CD to their last. He has gotten so much better. I love those guys. I might pick up that DVD soon.