Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-24-2009, 09:27 AM
For Vendetta

Repo Men

There’s nothing like some good old fashioned blood and violence over Christmas, and ticking that box today we have the new age restricted trailer for Repo Men, the sci-fi action thriller starring Jude Law, Forest Whitaker and Liev Schreiber. All in all it’s a damn good trailer, despite the dodgy looking synopsis this is one to check out for sure!

Synopsis - In the futuristic action-thriller Repo Men, humans have extended and improved our lives through highly sophisticated and expensive mechanical organs created by a company called The Union. The dark side of these medical breakthroughs is that if you don’t pay your bill, The Union sends its highly skilled repo men to take back its property…with no concern for your comfort or survival.

Jude Law plays Remy, one of the best organ repo men in the business. But when he suffers a cardiac failure on the job, he awakens to find himself fitted with the company’s top-of-the-line heart-replacement…as well as a hefty debt. But a side effect of the procedure is that his heart’s no longer in the job. When he can’t make the payments,The Union sends its toughest enforcer, Remy’s former partner Jake (Academy Award® winner Forest Whitaker), to track him down.

Now that the hunter has become the hunted, Remy joins Beth (Alice Braga), another debtor who teaches him how to vanish from the system. And as he and Jake embark on a chase across a landscape populated by maniacal friends and foes, one man will become a reluctant champion for thousands on the run.

http://creative.myspacecdn.com/desig...cted%20Trailer

If the above link doesnt work for you, watch it here - http://www.filmshaft.com/have-a-hear...er-and-poster/
Old 12-27-2009, 04:57 AM
That fucking Guy...

Equilibrium, replacement killers, Minority report, Logans run.
It's been done, but this one sure looks like an entertaining spin on the "chased by their own" deal.
Really looks quite alright...and bloody...
Here's hoping we get a real version over here.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:09 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Wow really?!? Sounds alot like Repo Man!

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963194/

Plot: In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.

Come on really Be original!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:10 PM
No redeeming qualities

I don't give a rat's ass, I'll probably see this anyway. Scream "ripoff" as loud as you fucking want.

I have a feeling this will be one of those times I will be more satisfied by the "remake."

Last edited by fuglystick; 03-08-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:00 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanManiac View Post
Wow really?!? Sounds alot like Repo Man!

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963194/

Plot: In the year 2056 - the not so distant future - an epidemic of organ failures devastates the planet. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants, for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.

Come on really Be original!

Well, hopefully they won't start singing..

Coz that movie was utter crap.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:31 AM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Yeah sounds a lot like Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 AM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Has anyone seen this yet? My wife wanted to go and see it but I have yet to hear anything about this movie. Should I wait for the dvd release or theater? Any help would be good, thanks.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
That fucking Guy...

I haven't seen it, but it looks like it would be pretty decent on the big screen.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
i hear its a good splatter movie. I'm not suggesting it's good in any other way
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell