Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-14-2009, 02:07 PM
FreakWolf

Indie Horror Film Festival Open Submission

Drunken Zombie Film Festival November 6-8, 2009

The horror podcast Drunken Zombie will be hosting a horror film festival this November. That means we’re looking for some of the best independent horror films we can find to screen. So if you have a horror masterpiece you’d love to screen or know someone who does have them stop by the website and click on the DZFF09 page to find out how to submit your film. We’ll be screening at the Peoria Theater in Peoria, IL. The Peoria Theater offers a great alternative screening atmosphere with a full bar along with your usual theater concessions. No Entry Fees!

This is the second annual Drunken Zombie screening but is actually the first year it was been a full blown film festival. Last year we screened the great indie horror films IT’S MY PARTY AND I’LL DIE IF I WANT TO and had the world premiere of ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. We had a great turn out and everyone enjoyed themselves. Now we have a full weekend full of horror greatness. So mark your calendars and make sure you are ready to see some of the great indie horror films we will be presenting.

For more info head to www.drunkenzombie.com and any questions email me at [email protected]. For info about the Peoria Theater check out www.peoriatheater.com.

Tags
film festival, horror